[ The Jones ]

It is our duty; Ma'am, Commander, to remind you that your mission tonight is to kidnap Seo Jungwoo, the head chef and owner of the fancy restaurant in front of you. Bring him alive so he can be interrogated by our teams on what links he has with Alexei Ivanov.

Abel speaks from the earpieces Alpha and Commander use.

We also need to remind you that the microphone would be activated only if you press the button on your watches twice. Same action if you want to deactivate them. Our drones are spread outside the building. If there's any emergency, please mouth "505" to the mic so we send help to your location. With that said, you may start the mission. Good luck, boss.

Caín finished the announcement and Seokjin turned to look at Alpha.

— Thanks guys, keep your guards up.

— Shall we? — Seokjin, the Commander is tonight's mission partner.
— Yes, let's start this.

Commander left the car and went to open the passenger door for Alpha.

Good night, lady. Do you have a reservation?

The receptionist spoke to the couple in English, something that happens commonly to Alpha.

Yes, for Mr. and Mrs. Jones.

She's not Korean, which usually turns her into the center of attention, but she has learned to deal with it and even take advantage of the "Foreigner privilege" her appearance gives her.

All right, let me take you to your table, Mrs. Jones.

Seokjin took care of the menu, also speaking in English but with a more noticeable Korean accent.

— I never thought of a restaurant here in Korea with only English speakers attending.
— It is weird indeed. And even so, we never suspect of this being a potential enemy's territory.

— Can they recognize any of the ones here? — Seokjin whispered for Alpha.
— Press your watch so they can hear you.

The man did as told and repeated the question to the twins.

Some are famous Korean and American models with their managers but more than half of the others are not recognized by the scanner.

— How many are not recognized?
15 out of 25.

— Too many to take care of... — Seokjin said.

— Your first dish is here~ — A waiter appeared with some plates on a tray.

— Let's have dinner first, honey.

They're supposed to be a marriage tonight so they agreed to use those pet names beforehand.

The food was good, plus the jazz setting the dinner and the Rouge making Seokjin's tongue a lighter one, he decided to turn his mic off before talking to the lady he was having dinner with.

— Your English accent reminded me of one of my old military partners. Y/L Haruka... It's like... You have neutral English, no accent; you know what I mean?

Alpha found the choice of topic interesting so she turned off her mic too.

— I know what you mean. I actually had classes with a private teacher. You know, learning different languages is useful but in jobs like ours is way better to have a neutral accent, it gives you a better disguise.

— You're right. I remember every country we stepped in, Haruka would perform perfectly as the spy because of his facility with language... May I ask... From where do you know him?