[ An eye on them ]

- Thanks again for letting me stay, Namjoon-ah.

The brunette guy took off his shoes before entering the house.

- How many times do I have to tell you to stop thanking, Taehyung?

Namjoon was the leader's real name, this same man that minutes ago was shooting left and right is now walking his way towards the plain sofa, followed by Taehyung and his special guest, Jimin.

- So what are we having for dinner, Namjoon? - Jimin, who snuck on the ride home, is now sitting beside the leader, gently removing the leather gloves that cover his small hands.

- I don't know, Tae's cooking. - Both males turned to the one with chestnut curls and he returned the look of a lost puppy.

- Is pasta okay?
- Yes, Tae - Namjoon and Jimin answered at the same time and as the interim chef walks towards the kitchen, they start talking about the crazy day they had.

- How did you perceive her? - Namjoon asked, resting his arms under his head over the sofa.

- Sure of herself... Too sure of herself.
- That's correct
- Her employees were so loyal, like if they were forced to obey every single one of her words... Maybe she's a tyrant... She's definitely a tyrant.

Jimin said as he unites his tie and looks deadly towards the wall in front of him, where a mental image of Alpha displays for him only.

- It is suspicious that she went right away to help us in a personal situation... Maybe she'd ask for something in exchange... Or she wants something else from us... something bigger, perhaps? - The boy with plump lips starts babbling his train of thoughts.

- Break down our Association? - RM frowns at his own comment - Take our place in our world.
- Maybe...

- Let's keep an eye on her, Jimin-ah
- That'll be easy, she's pretty
- Jimin, just don't.
- Why? - JM giggled a bit - Do you think she's gay?

RM didn't want to play along but he couldn't deny it, she was pretty and the strong presence she has, makes him wonder what her likings are.

- Maybe... She has that pink head dude crawling for her and she doesn't care. - Namjoon finally gives in and comments on the girl.

- That means nothing, boss~ Women like to have two or three dudes on their knees for them. That dude might be one more of the ones at her knees.
- You think? - Namjoon looks at the ceiling deep in thought.
- I'm sure - Jimin answers licking his bottom lip.

- I'M SURE! - Sanzu, Alpha's Beta, chugs the last droplets of liquor in his glass and then turns to his left - He was looking at you so suspiciously!

- Sanzu, that's basically his job! He's the analyst in their team! He wasn't looking for something with me. - Y/N, Alpha's real name, is now sitting in the counter of her mansion, in one hand a glass of the same liquor Sanzu had, in the other her phone, waiting for any message or emergency call.

- I don't trust them... Think of this... If Alexei is looking for a brother AND he attacked them, one of them most be the lost brother. - The male reasoned with his arms extended over the counter, waiting for Y/N on the other side to fill his cup.

- Yeah... - Y/N opened a new bottle of vodka - I've been thinking about that too... We should make a deeper investigation of them, every little detail of every single one of them.

- Oh~ - The classical creepy smile the tall man has, appears wide and shiny - I knew my Queen wasn't the kind type! You helped because you wanted information! - Sanzu finally caught the idea.

- Exactly, Beta. - She returned the cup to his owner, filled to the brim with that strong liquor - And as I saw, not all of them are the combative type.
- JM kid was plastered to me, you know? He never defend us but he watched closely every movement I made. The other dudes where the ones that fought... - Beta immediately reported everything to his superior.

- I had to protect the hacker, he might have a trauma or something that didn't allow him to shoot - Y/N recalls the scared expression V had and she almost fell bad for him. - Suga is a dangerous one, he drives weapons nicely, he's slow though.

- Seokjin... He reminded me of Haruka, they fight almost the same... - The thought slipped through the man's lips, later regretting it when Alpha's factions turned gray... turned sad.

- Don't talk about my brother as if he was dead... - She said in a light whisper, the single thought of losing her brother didn't let her speak properly.

- I know he is not, erase that sad face, please - Sanzu swallowed hard, not wanting to see his adored boss in that state - We'll do everything that's on our hands to get him and Omega back, right?

Alpha breathed in deeply, then exhaled slowly all the air so when she opened her eyes, the stare was a decisive one.

- We will. But now the next step should be... - Alcohol dances in circles on the cup she's playing with - Watching them carefully until the next enemy's attack.
- Correct. - He nodded once.
- Watch over the boxer, the commander and the gambling dude. I'll watch over the leader, the armed one, the psychologist and the hacker. - Alpha drank all the glass content in a single go - We'll find out their intentions and manias until the next attack.

The pinket man standed up from the stall, hovering over the counter to kiss Y/N's forehead as a goodbye.

- Now that this is settled, we should rest~ Go get some sleep, Queen... I'll take my leave now.

She watched as the tall figure walked towards the exit.

- Night, Sanzu.
- Sweet dreams, Queen.