[ Strawberry cake ]

Tae! I need you to-
— I'm busy right now~

Jungkook phoned Taehyung. He wanted to know a thing or two about the topic that had him with sleepless nights, but just as he started his request, it was denied.

Real quick! I need you to search for Kit-
— I'm in the middle of something, Koo! Maybe later... — V sounds annoyed.

Maybe? What's going on, uh?
— Meeting.

Taehyung cut the call, leaving JK without a single piece of information.

— What were we doing, now?
— It's your turn to race with Abel! — Caín shook the console control above his head, ready to give it to the older. — You better defeat my brother! He's won three in a row!
— I'll do my best in this one.

Taehyung was in the middle of one of their official "Friday meetings" with the Hacker Twins.

That was only a good excuse for them to spend quality time with one another. Whether it was comics, video games, or deep chats, they'll enjoy their time together until a specific hour. They'd rarely talk about important business.

— Guys. — Alpha's voice was heard from the other side of the door after the knocking. — Lambda's here to tutor your math homework. Are you ready?

Taehyung paused the game and turned the TV off immediately, not wanting Alpha to see what they do during their meetings.

— Yes, Ma'am! Five minutes, please! — Caín shouted as the three silently fixed the room back up. Once ready, Abel opens the door, letting on sight Alpha leaning on the wall.

— In the biggest meeting room, Ma'am?
— Yes, guys. She's waiting for you there.
— Okay. — The kids responded in unison. — Bye, V-ssi!

Now Alpha and V were left alone in the middle of the hallway.

— I'm sorry. — Taehyung started. — I know we're not doing productive things during our meetings, but they are kids! I thought a little bit of fun wouldn't hurt them... I'm sorry...

He was looking down, bowing at Alpha as if he had committed a crime. To his surprise, Alpha giggled. He raised his head.

— Why don't we talk about this in the nearby cafe?
— Oh... — Why is she interested in talking with him? — Y- Yes, let's go.

She's sitting across from him on one of the tables at the center of the cafe. They had just ordered their drinks.

Taehyung seems nervous, looking left to right, front to back as if he's looking for something.

— Are you okay? — Alpha realized that weird behavior.

— How can you... — Taehyung looked to the sides one more before whispering the next. — ...be so relaxed knowing we can be recognized in any second?! Why didn't you choose something more private?

— 'Cause we're not in any danger. — She whispered first, then spoke up. — They don't know V's face, do they?

V shook his head.

— Same for Alpha. — She made a "knowing" gesture with her shoulders. — Some people still think Alpha's a "manly man".

Both chuckled at the sound of that.

— So we're safe?
— Yes, we are. — Taehyung's shoulders visibly relaxed.

— So about the twins... — Alpha started after they received their drinks. — I already knew what you were doing during those meetings. Wasn't it weird for you that the meetings would always end at 4 o'clock?