[ Something vicious ]

— "The research finally concluded that the one murdered was Hanna's boyfriend, and not Anton, the owner of the strip club."... That's what we conclude.

V finishes reading the document in hands: the research the twins and him did to clarify the latest events.

— I killed the wrong man. — Alpha combs her hair with one single hand.

— We couldn't have known Anton would send his right hand and Hanna's lover to get the money... — RM says out loud, but it feels more like comforting words for the woman.

— But there's still a solution. Let's analyze the current progress we have. — Epsilon, beside Alpha, spoke to clear the ambiance.

All the past events meant chaos, and since Alpha (the main participant in every mission) was healing, the only thing they could was restate the problem and the steps to follow.

That's why Bangtan and Alpha were having a meeting. From one side, there are RM, V, JK, and Suga; the missing ones are dealing with minor issues inside their organization.

On the other side, there's only Alpha and Epsilon. Lambda has been busy with all the clubs and casinos the team owns; the twins are still at school (that's why V read the document); and Beta was sent to check up on some Alpha's (illegal) business.

— What have you seen? — RM asked Epsilon, the man with the scar over the bridge of his nose.

— As you all remember, I started training in that gym since we knew about the real Anton. There's this guy who meets the characteristics described by Kim, who suspiciously died three days ago. He has the owl tattoo and responds to the names "Boss" and "Mr. Anton". There's no doubt he is the one we were looking for since the beginning, and now that Alpha started training in the same gym three days ago, we think it's time to intercept him. Though... He is always accompanied by two men who don't train but assist him. Thus, we think the best way to proceed is to include one more man to the team so the fight can be balanced.

— Okay, one more element would be necessary. Any idea of who you want to participate in? — RM asks Epsilon.

— We've realized this man practices boxing on Fridays, so we were thinking of someone who could match the abilities, apart from Epsilon, of course.

After Alpha explained, everyone turned to the only known boxer in the team. The same guy that right now is chatting on his phone.

— Jungkook. — RM called, but the distracted man just nodded. RM locked eyes with the woman to silently say, "See what I meant?"

— He's not in condition. — RM said. — Suga will do it.

— I will do it. — The said one says at the same time his boss offered him as the missing teammate.

— Fine. — Alpha approved. — Epsilon would tell you how to sign up in the place, and we'll proceed on Monday.

Everyone stood up, the next step was decided.

— Then see you all on Monday. — RM bid goodbye.

<×>

Today was Yoongi's third day training in the new gym. He met Epsilon on the first day and got to see Anton for the first time one day ago. He's supposed to make his training schedule match with Epsilon's and Alpha's today for the first time.

They have no time to lose, so they'll act today, getting information about the whereabouts of the "Chosen ladies" (as the teams started to call the ladies the Russians have been buying) and to finish the job the two leaders and Beta started wrongfully.