[ ... But Alpha ]

— So... Taehyung, what do we have?

It was a Wednesday afternoon when the seven men gathered in Kim Namjoon's law firm, RM's "normal job", as Taehyung describes it.

Everyone is sitted in a round table, waiting for V to display in the individual devices the pictures and documents he found about Alpha's organization.

— To start with, Alpha has no face — Everyone frowns at that statement — Alpha's first appearances were in the late 90's. With both felonies and misdemeanors, they ruled Korea in a year and kept on doing it from the shadows, but the way they treated traitors and enemies made them won the fear and respect from everyone.

— As JM said — V pointed to the pretty boy with a single Channel earring — There were some suspicions of Alpha's identity thanks to a police testimony. He might be Y/L Sieon, a bureaucrat trained as a lawyer; very important and appreciated in the government.

An image of a man in his early 40s displays in the devices.

— Y/L Sieon had a family, her wife died in a car accident, leaving two kids of 10 and 5 years old. The youngest, a girl named Y/L Y/N studied to be part of the police. A year before her social service, Y/N was kidnapped to force Sieon to leave his place in the government... She was found dead months later.

The screens showed a young lady, maybe just 18 years old, with bright eyes and long blonde hair tied up in a high bun.

— What a shame... She was pretty — Said J-Hope touching every so slightly the screen.

— The oldest, Y/L Haruka was enlisted in the military. The captain of the first division in the... same war overseas our Commander hyung was enlisted. — Everyone turned to Kim Seokjin, the Commander, catching him frowning longingly for the image in front of him.

— A genius in his job as captain but declared as killed in battle.

Seokjin frowned for real this time — Killed in battle? That can't be... I saw him took a plain to Tokyo... He said he'd visit his family.

— Then there's something fishy here~ — Jimin sing sang to them.

— I suppose this Haruka Commander knows is the same Haruka that works as Alpha's advisor. Featured in the mob for military-grade strategies. — V concluded — The next one is Beta or Sanzu Haruchiyo. The image comes from a police record, he was arrested when he was 15 for possession of illegal weapons and drugs. But he wasn't touched by the police again.

The picture showed a young guy, albino for sure with that snow-like skin and those bright blue eyes, thought he wasn't wearing a mask and his hair was white shoulder lengthen.

— Is that the dude that guarded Taurus? — Jungkook asked V.

— Yes, he's just aged up.

— A druggie means no harm at all, why is he Beta? — Suga, with his feet on the table asked the hacker.

— Well... He seems to be good managing the drug business. He's been seen in some fights with menor mafias and they always end slayed in two. I have no doubt that he is also related to gambling fraud. Seems to have so many uses so that's what makes him the Beta... the number two.

Things are getting serious now... A man that slays his victims in two parts?

— And the man that I saw at "The Circle"? He was tall and with a scar over his nose.

— You might talk about Epsilon. His military file was erased, but I found this photo. — A tan-skinned man with an angry face displays on the screens. The only thing that could identify him was the plaque with the lastname Díaz, R. — He was part of the underground fighters, that's where I got the picture and the lastname, but judging by the backgrounds he must likely be on charge of the Attack Unit... I'm surprised he wasn't the one fighting you, JK.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes displeased, now everyone there knows he was defeated, brutally defeated by a girl.

— I also found someone that might be related to them — A woman, too beautiful to be part of the mafia, appeared on the devices. She had dark skin and curly hair, but the must interesting feature where the black eyes with long lashes — This lady goes by the name of Lambda... as you know all this names are related to the greek alphabet, so I thought she might be part of them. She is the the owner of a bar and two casinos.

Everyone watched the picture in awe, but mainly the guy whose hands played with a black dice, Hoseok.

— Then I'm gonna get along with that beauty~

— And the current Alpha, what happened with him? — Asked the boss.
— Well Y/L Sieon quit his job in 2013. People attribute it to the loss of their two children. Since then nothing is known about him. He might do that to work in the shadows.

— And about Taurus? — Jungkook seemed eager to know something about the one who kicked his ass.

— As you can see, she doesn't have a name related to the greek alphabet, so I doubt she is related to them.

— She introduced herself as Alpha for me, what about the old man then? — Namjoon's starting to get impatient as they don't know anything about the girl that offered her help and worse, nothing about the enemy.

— She might be hired to play as the boss... — JM suggested, fingers tapping on his chin.

— Or she might be- Put the picture of the police girl on the screen — The Commander orders and once the picture is there, he analyzes it carefully.

— I was about to suggest Taurus might be the dead daughter and that Sieon tried to protect her by not making her part of her organization but... — They all twist and turn their heads and devices to find any similarity between Taurus and young daughter but they found nothing — ...They don't look alike — Jin concludes, eyes still pinned on the screen.

The young Y/L seemed natural blonde, with big shiny eyes, full cheeks in a kind of chubby face and the smile in those full lips makes you think she was a total angel.

The young woman they met last time was totally different. Hair as black as darkest night they've ever experienced; she had full cheeks but her jawline was as defined as one of the men sitted in the conference room; her lips were full, of course, but they were resting in a thin line, so there was no way she would smile like the girl in the picture. But the most worrying thing were the eyes, surely they were the same color but Y/N's had a cheerful sparkle in them, the ones in Taurus seemed off... dead, no sparkle, just an infinite dark pool of an emotionless soul.

— What if she was hired just to take us with the real boss? That would give her appearance a meaning.

Everyone turned to look at JM, who was still tapping his chin as he thinks of multiple reasons for Taurus to get in contact with them.

— You suggest we accept her proposal? — RM asks JM directly.

— There's a high possibility of her being someone hired to end with us... But I mean... We're seven, she won't be able to deal with us. I suggest we take the risk — Instead of JM, Seokjin answers as the good advisor he is. He has a point, seven against a little lady?  Of course she doesn't stand a chance.
— I suggest we accept the deal but get ready an special unit in case she tries some shitty thing.

Namjoon looked at Seokjin, reading nothing more than confidence on his eyes.

— Okay, let's choose the special unit to protect our backs and JK gets in touch with her.