[ The other side ]

* For better experience, this chapter would be narrated in third person.

Suga, as a stealthy cat, walks silently left and right in the hallway, the one where's Alpha's room.

The dress is completely secured, Ma'am.

He hears from his position and wonders to himself again: "Why does it feel so necessary to pay back the favor she did?"

Would you like to wear the gloves? — Is heard from the closed door of her bedroom.

No. — When he hears her voice, Yoongi recalls immediately the favor he's talking about: Alpha saved his life. Not less. — I need to work with my bare hands.

Now he regains the courage he had when he was fabricating the kanzashi. He's indebted to life.

It's weird not to see you with a dark eyeshadow, but glitter really fits you, Alpha. — Omega's voice breaks Suga's daydream. He's not used to that new voice, but still pays attention to what she just said.

That's true, Ma'am. The red lipstick matches perfectly. — Lambda's comment makes Yoongi wonder again: How will she look tonight?

Thank you, ladies. Now that I'm ready, give me a second to collect my... stuff. I'll meet you in the twins' den.
Sure.

That's the man's sign to take a deep breath (even if this isn't a life-or-death mission) and stand just in front of the door.

The door opens, and he meets with both women, but he chooses not to spear them a glance, just walks past them and close the door behind him.

Alpha is too focused on spraying perfume over her body to catch on Yoongi, who has just frozen beside the door frame as he slowly scans her looks.

This is such a... weird... image for him, somehow.

She's looking deadly stunning. And that's not a thought that crosses Yoongi's mind easily.

Actually, it is hard for him to be interested in someone, whether a man or a woman. But now that he's here in front of Y/N, his body is washed in a bucket of cold water as realization.

And to avoid those thoughts, he repairs on her hair, which steals a chuckle from him.

— You're not going with that hair, are you?

His voice, in a fake irritated tone, catches the lady's attention. He takes the opportunity to stand behind her, to a prudent distance, and starts to undo the poor hairstyle.

His calloused fingers comb her brown hair like a natural reflex, and just now, Yoongi can see the body in front of him to ease a little in his presence.

— Didn't know you knew how to style hair, Suga-ssi.

Suga, who chose to fix the woman's hair in a low elegant bun, smiles a little without looking at her.

— Maybe you won't believe this, but all of the tough men in the Red Tails I knew were a bunch of bitches that wanted to get their hair braided before every encounter. Guess who tied up their hair.

He recalls that not-so-pleasant memory, but hearing Alpha chuckle makes the pit of his stomach burn. Yoongi takes advantage of the distracted woman and places the beautiful handmade work on her head to keep the hair together.

The golden kanzashi that resembled a flower gave an extravagant detail to the looks he would've liked to praise tonight.

— What with-
— Pretty and sharp, just how you needed it, didn't you?
— Of course, you eavesdropped my conversation with Beta.