[ The 28 ]

— ...We'll just go take a look at the offices, the owners and come back. Not any unnecessary disturbance.

Those were the words Alpha closed the deal with.

Now, she and Finn, one of Epsilon's best disciples, waited in the Law Firm's entrance for the Bangtan team to arrive.

— Boss, really, I don't like the idea of you going with a complete useless teen! No offense, little Finn.

Beta, the number two, was waiting along them. He's not going to the mission but he's worried Alpha decided to test this Finn kid in a mission as important as that one.

— It's okay, Beta, sir. — The kid answered, looking at the ceiling, just focusing in not messing things up in front of the superior.

— See?! I offended him and he said it's okay! Alpha, please-
— He won't say other thing to you because they all know you, Beta — She commented it with a hint of humor. — I'll test him: He's useful and gets the job or he's useless and die. Then... If I detect this missions are somehow hard, I'll take you with me.

— Mmm... okay... But you better give your fucking life for her, do you get it, little Finn? — He said, low but pointing a pale finger toward the teen.

— Yes, sir.
— Great...

A car parked in front of the door, almost stepping on the sidewalk, from it came down only JM.

A loose white dress shirt, left collarbone and a pretty Channel chain on sight. Black leather jeans seemed to almost strangle that toned legs of him and the high boots gave him the last touch of fashion.

— Good night, partner!

He knocked lightly on the glass door, as a sign for Alpha and Finn to get in to get out.

— We're leaving. — She announced.
— Kill them all, okay? And mainly, come back safe. — Sanzu said as a goodbye.

— Okay. — She said just before closing the door.

— Night, JM. — She shaked hands with him. — This is Finn, part of the attack unit.

JM looked at them disappointed — Hi, buddy... — He smiled for Finn and then turned to open the door of the passenger seat. — Please!

Alpha got inside and once the door closed, JM open the door of the back seat. — Please, Finn.

The teen got inside, the nervousness this test causes him being breathed by the older.

JM also get in as the driver, turning on the engine with soft pop as background sound.

— I thought it'd be just you and me.

Jimin whispered as they get closer to the club.

— RM was okay with me bringing as much loyal dogs as I liked.
RM... — The driver whispered back as if a complaint it was.

— Turn left, it's here.

The "28" club wasn't that big at fisrt sight. It seemed as an old garage some teens turned to their poorly made hideout. Two big guys in informal clothes awaited outside to stop anyone who dared to get close.

JM parked the car just a block from the club, and like that, the three of them walked towards the entrance.

— Three — She said in a sweet voice, showing the pass cards they got from their reservation.

The guards checked them up and down before letting them in.

Finn, from now on you're being tested. — Alpha said as the three were walking through a steep hallway, until they reached the final door.