[ To mess up ]

RM fixes his white dress shirt and the wine-colored tie around his neck. He doesn't wear a coat, but the pleated pants make him look like a salaryman. He is ready for the mission.

But as he applies cologne on each side of his neck, he realizes something else: He is nervous. It's been a long time since he felt like this... was it when he killed someone for the first time? When he killed his father? Or was it when he decided to be the absolute leader?

He won't remember right now, he is too nervous to recall all those memories.

Again, he takes a look at his short black hair. It has been growing, and now the front of it is starting to fall over his forehead, so he decided to apply some styling wax. Now he looks presentable... too presentable. He's supposed to look like the dude who visits the said place after a hard day of work.

He combs his hair with his hands and leaves it a bit wild, perfect for the occasion. He's ready.

He leaves his room and goes directly to the one he knows belongs to the lady who accompanies him tonight.

Two knocks on the bedroom door and a muffled "Comin" was heard from the inside.

- I'm ready. Thanks for waiting.

There she was. Wearing a long black trench coat and dark red lipstick. Silver high heels and long brown hair prettily curled down her back.
He's speechless and frozen in place.

- I suppose the disguise worked since you're not even breathin'.

Namjoon snapped out of it.

- Good night! - She chuckled and his ears turned red. - Uhmm... You look... amazing- Am I even allowed to praise your looks tonight?
- You're always allowed. - She smiled. - C'mon, we need to go now.

They're going in different cars since they need to pretend they don't know each other, so she boards a black van and he a simple old gray car.

Tonight, they're checking a strip club, where some papers from the previous missions suggested a well-known Russian man was the owner. Thus, Alpha would work undercover as a stripper and RM as a clerk who needed a relaxing night.

She arrived at the strip club without problems, and just the sight of her clothes underneath the coat was enough for the guard at the backdoor to let her in.

A different story for Namjoon, who didn't expect the one and only Beta to be his driver.

- What the hell are you doing here, Sanzu Haruchiyo?

- Oi, oi... - Beta glared at him through the rearview mirror quickly. - My full name can only be said by her. You must call me Beta.

- Beta... Why are you driving my car?

- He knocked out the driver we assigned for you, hyung, we couldn't do much. - V answered through RM's earpiece.

- You knocked out my driver...
- HA! That computer kid is everywhere~ - Beta parked one block away from the strip club. - Now, I'll give you ten minutes to go there and enjoy your little time with my Queen. Then, I'll intercept your mission.

- Why would I do that? - RM sounds ready to throw hands.
- Because~ You've been spending too much time with her. - He smiled, making his diamond-shaped scars stretch. - Now go enjoy a lap dance before I enter and finish the job. - He unlocked the doors. Surprisingly, RM said nothing and just left the car.

Namjoon is now choosing a table at the bottom of the room, being chased from afar by the multiple sexy ladies that work there.

He gets a light drink and allows his eyes to wander around the single-floor establishment. There's only a bar with all of the drinks exposed; a hallway to the left that surely takes to the dressing rooms and private rooms, and the right side with the stage with lights and a pole in the middle.