[ While you sleep ]

Jimin carefully carries Y/N's sleeping form from the passenger seat, and walks towards the lift in the basement, but as the door opens, he is met with Epsilon and Omega, who were going to finish the boss's tasks.

— What happened to her?

Epsilon gave no time to explain. He has already taken his leader's body in one hand as the other cheks her forehead temperature.

— She was exhausted. She was crying in her sleep, but I didn't dare to wake her up.
— I see. — Epsilon gets in the lift again. — Wait for me in the car, Omega. I'm getting her to her room.

JM followed right after the huge man with the boss in arms.

As a wolf with its prey, followed by a small cat, both men walked toward Alpha's room.

As they got closer to the door, they found someone leaning on the opposite wall, and one more person unexpectedly walks towards them.

Epsilon gets inside the room without searching a word, clothing the woman with the covers, while the rest of the men outside get in.

— She had a rough day, let her rest. — Epsilon said to the men staring at the sleeping lady. — Thanks for driving her, Doc.

JM nods and walks out of the room immediately after Epsilon, both leaving in different directions.

That leaves Seokjin and Haruka inside Y/N's room.

— What are you doing in my sister's room? — Haruka doesn't look at his old friend, just goes to sit at the end of her sister's bed.

— Heard some of the scene and got worried... — Seokjin takes a step closer to the bed. — What are you doing in her room? Didn't see you last night in the informatic room.

— Didn't want to witness all the disfigurements that her crazy mind made... And by what you're saying, it got really messy.

— It's one oldest brother obligation to watch over their siblings, and you opted not to witness the traumatic event? — Seokjin spoke almost with pity.

— Don't come at me with those kinds of "Responsibility" speeches, Seokjin-ah. — Haruka finally glares at his friend. — The fact that we both were in the same battle squad makes it clear we're not the responsible type.

The Commander laughed. — I am correcting my mistakes with my brother, supporting him in anything I can. But, by the way you're acting after getting your ass out of the enemy's territory... I can tell you're more like an asshole with her.

— I didn't come back to pamper my sister. She's a grown-up, isn't she? She's the leader, she's the best, right? — Haruka points to the girl over the bed. — Trying to pretend I care is hypocrite.

— Then I don't get the point of you being here.
— Saw you walking towards here, so I followed you. Can't let my leader get killed so easily.

Seokjin laughed at his friend's statement.

All of Bangtan was there when Alpha unleashed hell over the Inspector's house and heard most of the story.  And somehow, each Bangtan mob felt worried, expressing it in different... ways.

— Just came to offer my condolences. But since she's asleep, I'll come back later.

— I know you took a liking for my sister. — Haruka said as Seokjin started leaving. — Stay away from her, Seokjin-ah.

— She is just like you used to be when we met, you know? — Seokjin couldn't help but argue back. — She has lived a lot more horrid scenes than you did in those four years, and yet she still has an unbreakable mind... Unlike you.