75

"I got all Mingyu's things. We don't have to wo......rry?" Wonwoo and Jihoon just entered the room, witnessing Mingyu kissing Shasha.

Mingyu quickly parted from the kiss.
"Wonwoo hyung....."

"Jihoon, let's wait outside". Wonwoo expressionlessly said turning to face Jihoon.

Jihoon was angry and either wanted to punch Mingyu or slap that bitch. He looked at Wonwoo furiously, just to see tears in younger's eyes. Wonwoo mouthed him a hurtful please. Jihoon sigh and left the room with Wonwoo.

"Ahhh don't he knows how to knock?" Shasha groaned.

"What the heck? He is my wife". Mingyu anger.

"So what? He already knows you have me". Shasha also started to argue.

"Still that doesn't change the fact that he is my wife Shasha. He has his own rights". Mingyu will not give in too.

"So you are getting angry at me for that piece of shit now?"

"SHASHA". Mingyu raised his voice. "Don't you dare insult him. What do you take him for huh? Did he do anything wrong by marrying me. It's me who cheated on him then why he is getting insulted?" Mingyu asked.

"Why are you siding with him Mingyu? Do you......do you love him or what?" Shasha asked angrily.

"I love......." Mingyu stopped, thinking.
"It not about love Shasha, it's about respect. I respect him. And I think we are done talking, please leave". Mingyu told her.

The fuck, did I overacted? Shasha thought.

"Oppa..... I'm sorry... Let's not talk about him".

"Shasha, right now I need rest. My head is aching, please leave". Mingyu said.

"Ammm fine, but Gyu Oppa don't hate Shasha, right?" Shasha asked, cupping Mingyu's face.

"No". Mingyu simply replied. Shasha smiled and peck his lips.
"Get well soon". She hugged him, pecking his cheeks before leaving.

"Why didn't you said anything Won?" Jihoon angers.

"What could I have said?" Wonwoo asked.

"Just slap her or shout at Mingyu. How dare he kiss her in front of you? I know how it feels Wonwoo..........."

"But it was different in your case Jihoon. You had rights to get angry at me cause I was the one who kissed your husband without his consent. But right now my husband is madly in love with that witch, and I know it. How can I react when my husband himself told me that he has a girlfriend and doesn't care what I think. He even took my right to get angry Jihoon. That girl, who.... Who is not only fooling him but also Minhyuk hyung still getting his love while me...... I get...... 'Let's get divorce'......." Wonwoo cried.

"What?" Jihoon asked shocked.

"Right..... Mingyu is going to divorce me. He....... He want to free me from him and thinks that it will make me happy......... Why can't he understand that he is what makes me happy?" Wonwoo asked.

"Won....... It's okay..... Why didn't you tell us about it.... I'll talk to Soonyoung, he will not let it happen. Don't worry, no matter what, that fucking divorce will never happen... Never..... Mingyu is your, only your".

"Why are you giving him some false hopes?" A voice came, both Wonwoo and Jihoon look to see Shasha standing in front of them, folding her arms and having a smirk on her face.

"You...."

"Ahhh na na Jihoon ........... Don't you dare show that cheap finger at me. And you, so called wife of my boyfriend. Mingyu will leave you (laugh) off course he will..... Have you ever seen a mirror? He is so handsome and charming, and you some nerd. How did you thought that he will even like you?"