36

It was already late when everyone reached home.
Jeongcheol  couple were so lazy to even change, they just removed their jackets and coats and went to sleep.

Hansol and Seungkwan quickly changed before going to sleep. Chan and YN did their beauty time before sleeping.
Mingyu was so tired so he throw his coat away, taking of his shoes and socks and lay on the bed. Wonwoo smiled seeing him and cover his with a blanket.

"Hyung.... This was the best birthday of my life". Seokmin said looking into Jisoo's eyes who was sleeping infront of him. Jisoo smiled peaking Seokmin's lips.

"I am happy seeing you happy Seokaah....... I love you".

"I love you too hyung.......... I am so lucky to have you as my wife........ I can't ask for anything better for". Jisoo giggled at the younger's praise. He was also a little shy.

"I must say that I'm lucky Minnie...... I never thought I would get someone, who will love me this much". Jisoo uttered, his eyes getting teary.

"Hey...... Why crying love?...... I hate seeing my precious Jisoo crying". Seokmin wipes the tears off Jisoo's face, giving a peck on his forehead.

Jisoo draw closer to the younger, attaching their foreheads. Seokmin crease Jisoo's cheeks, putting the strands of hair behind his ear. Then he cup Jisoo's cheeks giving him a peck on lips. He then again attached their lips but when Jisoo started to kiss back he pulled away.

Jisoo pout and pulled Seokmin closer for another kiss but the younger again pulled away as soon as their lips got attracted. Jisoo whined at him for teasing him.

"Ohhhh Minnie..... Don't be a meanie". He said pouting.

"Then what does my baby want me to do?" Seokmin asked teasing again.

"I want my hot and sexy hubby to kiss me". Jisoo said making a kissy face.

Seokmin chuckled. "Be ready to answer others tomorrow". He said and attached their lips, kissing Jisoo hungrily. Jisoo just loved the feeling of older's lips onto his own.

Soonyoung was also tired. He didn't care to remove anything and just slept with the coat and shoes on. Jihoon slowly approach him, taking of the shoes and socks. He then tried to take off Soonyoung's coat. But he couldn't as the latter was sleeping on his back. Jihoon tried to lift him up a little but Soonyoung just wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist, pulling him closer. Jihoon's eyes widened, his head touching Soonyoung's chest. His face started to turn pink, his ears already gotten the darker shade of red. Soonyoung mumbled a tune or something and wrapped his arms nicely around the smaller. Jihoon close his eyes tight, loving whatever is happening. He stayed like that for a while, then decided to get off from the older. He tried to get out of the older's grip but in the process he woke Soonyoung up. Their eyes met, Soonyoung was looking at him with his surprise eyes. He took some time to understand what's happening. He noticed how his hands were around the smaller's waist, not letting him to get up.
He quickly let go after realising. Jihoon got off of Soonyoung.

"I'm sorry............ I'm a little drunk and tired". Soonyoung apologise knowing his mistake.

"It's fine... You...... You don't have to apologise". Jihoon told him rubbing his own hand.

"But why were you on the bed?" Soonyoung asked.

"I was just trying to remove your coat". Jihoon replied looking down.

"Oww". Soonyoung took off his coat, giving it to him. "Good night". He said and went to sleep again.
Jihoon smiled to himself.

He spread the mattress, going to sleep. But then he stopped. He looked at the sleeping figure on the bed.