72

Next morning

Wonwoo woke up because of the sunlight irritating his eyes. He rub his eyes seeing up on the bed. He first took his glass from side table, putting them on.

And the first thing he saw was a naked Mingyu sleeping beside him. Last night's memories came straight back to his head. Wonwoo held his head regretting everything.

Mingyu too woke up, holding his head as he was having hangover.
Mingyu took some time to understand the situation and he realised what he had done in his drunk self.

"Fuck". He cursed under his breath. He looked at Wonwoo who was holding his head down.

"I'm sorry". He apologise. Wonwoo shook his head, not knowing what to do.

"Can your sorry change anything?" He asked still not looking up.

Mingyu bite his lip. He also don't know what to do. He has done something he shouldn't have and now he can't change anything about it.

"I was so drunk that I didn't realise what I was doing. What should I do?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo couldn't answer him, he just buried his head deep into his knees.

On the other hand.

Soonyoung woke up and felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and saw Jihoon sleeping fondly in his arms. Younger's head resting on his chest while his hand on his waist.

Did I actually slept with Jihoon? Soonyoung thought.
Fuck, I must be so drunk to force him to sleep with me. Now he will hate me more. Why..... Why I did that?

Soonyoung was regretting his doing when he felt the younger waking up. He quickly close his eyes, not wanting to face him.

Jihoon slowly woke up, looking at Soonyoung with a smile. Jihoon don't regret anything. He is so happy that finally he and Soonyoung became one.
He sat up on the bed and felt the pain.

"Ouch...... Fuck it hurts". He groans, but in low voice, to not wake Soonyoung up. "So this is how the first time feels". He mumbled.
But if the pain is from you Soonyoung, then I don't mind. He thought sliding the hair strand from Soonyoung's face.

He got up from the bed and went to shower.

After few minutes Soonyoung opened his eyes, touching his hairs.

"Does he hates me or not?" He asked himself confused.
He remembered what Jihoon just mumbled.

"I'm his first?" A smile appear on his face. "Yes..... I'm his first...... His first...."

Soonyoung sat up, his head aching.
He touched his lips, remembering their kisses.
"Ahhh why I want to have more?" He groans stretching his head.

"What happened Soonyoung you okay?" Jihoon asked coming out of shower, wiping his wet, long hairs.

"Ammm nothing..." Soonyoung said getting startled.

"Is your head aching?" Jihoon asked massaging Soonyoung's head.

"Jihoon about last night......."

Jihoon look down, closing his eyes shut. He was feeling shy.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I was drunk and wasn't in my right mind. It's better if we both forget about it". Soonyoung said looking away.
Jihoon look at him with a frown. But Soonyoung wasn't looking at him.

"Soon........ Ammm yes, you were drunk...... But.......... I don't regret it.." Jihoon told him.

"You don't?" Soonyoung look at him surprised. Jihoon shook his head.

I am your Prince ( SVT ships)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara