12

It was their grandfather's death anniversary so everyone went to visit his grave.
They silently stayed there, praying. No one really talked as they silently follow where their grandmother was taking them.

Soon they reached a happy place, it was a orphanage home. All of them were happy seeing the kids.
It's that, their grandmother visits orphanage on the memorial day of her husband every year. She felt the happiness seeing the children's happy faces. She always donates in this kind of things and today too, she is here to feed the children a tasty meal.

All the children gathered around her wheelchair, bowing and thanking her for everything she has done.
Granny told the wives of Princes to serve the food to children, which they happily did. Even their husbands helped them to. The smile on the faces of that small kids brought smile to everyone, they really love how their grandmother is caring. But only guilt is that she loves those orphans but can't except her own grandsons.

Jun was helping Minghao when a small girl came to them, pulled Jun's shirt. Jun looked down at her and gave her a smile.
"What's it cutie?" He asked.

"Is he your wife?" The small girl asked looking at Minghao.

"Yes baby, he is my wife". Jun replied. Minghao smiled at her as he holds her little hands.

"But he is not the one who came last time with you, that uncle was more cute and I like him more". She said with a pout, Minghao's heart ached for a second hearing the girl, did Jun came with someone as his boyfriend or something. He just thought. Jun chuckled a little before answering.

"That's my brother Angel, he also have a wife now. And he was busy so he couldn't come". Jun's word made the younger relive as the girl might be talking about Soonyoung.

"Owww, will this uncle will give popo to me". She asked and Minghao quickly took her into his arms giving her lots of kisses. Jun slightly strokes her hair as he landed a kiss on her forehead.

"Hyung, we will have a baby like them, right?" Seokmin asked taking care of small babies who were like 2 or 3 years old.
Jisoo giggled.
"Off course we will. How many do you want?" He asked playfully.
"Whatever you want as you'll be carrying them". Seokmin replied with a smile. And Jisoo hugged him feeling happy.

"YN, even if we have our kids in future, let's just take some time as come to visit them". Chan said as he felt sad for the kids who doesn't have parents.
"Sure Oppa, I will love to". She replied giving him the grin he really likes.

Their grandmother was watching them and was feeling happy seeing how nicely her grandchildren and their wives taking care of the kids. She thought of going to them and tell them some good words as she knows it'll make them happy.
She moved her wheelchair but it wasn't moving, she tried and felt an unbalance, and then she fall on the ground as the wheelchair was stopped by one stone and as she tried to push it, it got unbalance and stumbled.

Her three grandsons quickly came running to her and Seokmin took her up in his arm and quickly ran to their car.
"Jisoo hyung please come with Chan, I'll take granny to hospital with Jun hyung". He said before helping granny in the car and Jun quickly drive to the hospital, Minghao beside him.

Chan, YN, Jisoo and their two managers quickly followed behind as they all reached at the hospital. All were so scared and Chan started to get teary, worried about granny.
"Channie, everything will be fine". Jin said giving him a hug.

"Doctor is granny fine?" Jun asked as soon as the doctor stepped out.

"She is fine, thankly it wasn't a major accident, she needs some rest till he sprain recovers". The doctor told them and they finally relax.