35

Jisoo and Seokmin were sleeping, cuddling close to each other. And Jisoo's phone started to ring. He tiredly pick it up.

"Hello?" Jisoo said with his sour voice.

"I know you had fun last night but right now get your ass f*cking out of the bed. Go back to your room before someone caught you naked". Jeonghan shouted from other side.

"Wait... What time is it?" He look at the screen. "F*ck...... It's 5am already. I'm going back. Thanks Hannie". Jisoo quickly got up looking for his clothes.

"Yaa Seokaa il-eona.... Please wake up". Jisoo shake him but the latter didn't wake up.
"Seokmin get the f*ck up before I leave you here alone". Jisoo shouted hitting Seokmin's chest. The latter sat up straight confused and started to rub his eyes.

"What the heck?... What happened?" He asked.

"Let's go back to our room".

"Our room? This is our ro... Oh wait". Seokmin looked around and realised that they were still at the rooftop. "F*ck". He sighed. Jisoo throw the clothes at him. Both quickly got dressed up. Hiding all the possible things somewhere and quickly ran back to their room without getting caught.

"Wait..... Were that Seokmin and Jisoo running back to their room?" King wonders confused.

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Hobi Seok Sollie
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

All the brothers sang for Hoseok Seokmin and Hansol with their wives. All the birthday boys chuckled wearing a birthday hat. They closed their eyes making the same wish as yesterday but adding little bit more to it. They blow the candle and everyone clapped for them. The breakfast became more lively because of the celebration. Then the brothers went back to work.

"Let's quickly shift this bed back to the guest room before someone sees us".

"Hooniie, Won and Hao....... What are you doing?" All the three of them froze when they heard their mother's voice. The drop the bed making thug sound. Shit they thought.
Queen flinch a little before looking at them suspiciously.

"The bed is broken".

"We are shifting the bed".

"Exercise".

The three of them gave three different excuses. Jihoon's was most dumb. Really Jihoon- exercise?

"The bed is broken so we are shifting it and it'll help us excercise". Wonwoo somehow put all the excuses in a sentence.

"I literally thought you three are the most normal among all the brides.... But now........ Ahhh whatever..... Do what you want". She said with a shrug.

"Guys what's taking you so long?" Jeonghan came. Then he looked at where the three looking. He flinch when he saw the queen. "Oh mother you are here? Didn't you sleep today?" He asked smiling at her awkwardly.

"I'm just going to". She said.
She had that doubtful expression which had a little bit surprise in it. But still she just decided to ignore asking more questions and left.

"F*ck it. I'm not going to help you guys in any shits from now on". Wonwoo mumbled.
"It's ruined..... Our good reputation is ruined". Minghao added.
Jihoon was still cursing himself for giving the most dumb excuse.

"Honey, sometimes I don't understand what's going with those seven wives of our son's". Queen said sitting beside her husband.

"I also don't understand them at all". The king replied remembering what he saw in the morning. Both looked at each other and sigh.