21

In above video, just look at Jihoon's dancing like OMG. I also wanted to add Wonwoo's one but I can't find that video.

Found it....

...........

Soonyoung came back to his room which he shared with Jun and both just layed beside each other, deep in their own thoughts.

The images of what happened few hours ago were still playing inside Soonyoung's head. Yes the wives were about to lose, and they would have ended up in those bastards beds, but what stopped it all to happen was Jihoon jumping in and started to dance.
Jihoon and dance? Well no one ever thought he can dance. not only dance, but dance this good. He was indeed the main character after Minghao who got all the people's attention. His dancing was impressive enough to shut the mouth of opponent team. The loud cheers were enough to decide who won. And the other team accepting their defeat. The wives laugh and now it was the turn for punishment.

"Wh_what do you want us to do?" The one who was flirting with Jeonghan asked.
"Well it's simple". Jisoo giggled and told them what to do.

Everyone were waiting for what could have been their punishment, and well it was actually meant it.

"But we are seven". One boy argued.

"Then do, stone paper scissors and decided who will not have to do it". Seungkwan said, giving the obvious look.

It seems like the stone paper scissors game was more compitative that the whole dance battle.
The one who seem like the youngest among the boys got lucky while others started with their punishment.

The three boys became a pole while other three started to do pole dance. All the people present there started to laugh. It was entertaining to watch. After the punishment was over, the wives decided to go back to their rooms.

Seungcheol was talking with Chan about the whole thing happened at the club, that's when his phone rang. He looked at the caller id, which was Jeonghan. He picked up the call.

"Hello". He said with a normal voice, not being excited at all.

"Cheollie, don't you miss me?" Jeonghan asked.

"And why should I? Aren't you enjoying there?"

"Yeah, we are enjoying but that doesn't mean I don't miss you. I am missing you so much you know". Jeonghan said with a pouty face, as if Seungcheol can see it.
Seungcheol wanna giggle but he controlled himself.

"Owww, I thought you guys forgot about us".

"No we didn't. Baby I miss you, I wish you could have been here too".

"Should I come?"

"I know you can't". Jeonghan Sigh, and they continued to talk.

Jisoo also called his husband, telling him how they are enjoying vacations and all. He didn't told him about dance battle as everyone agreed not to tell their husbands about it. Seokmin too acted normal and told him that he is missing him so much and all the possible romantic things which will make Jisoo blush.

Hansol too received a call from Seungkwan, telling him how much he is missing him. Hansol replied normally like he wasn't just turned on by his husband few hours ago. They talked about some out of the box things that only they can understand.