37

Again a normal day in their life.
Wait ....... Did I just said normal? But there is nothing normal with these people so yet another abnormal day in the palace.

"Please take care of your health mother and call me when you reach there". Seungcheol said giving a hug to his mother.

"Don't worry Cheollie, me and your father will be fine there. It's just an another function". She shrugged.

"But still mother. You have to call me and Jun everyday". Soonyoung reminded.

"If you guys will act like this then how I'm suppose to leave".

"Eomma, we will just miss you". Mingyu, Seokmin, Hansol and Chan all the four hugged her at the same time.
"I can't breathe you dorks". She complains hitting their heads. "By the way, where are you wives?" She asked.

"Owww mother is leaving?" Jeonghan and Jisoo asked with excitement like they were eagerly waiting for her to leave.
Seungcheol and Seokmin widened their eyes and looked at their wives with an annoyed expression. Both quickly looked down, uttering a small sorry.
The queen and king just shook their heads.

"Ohh mother, we will miss you". Seungkwan and YN did saw what happened so they just dramatically tried to hug her.

"Stop that. Don't be so dramatic". Both the younger quickly changed their dramatic expression into poker one.
Really sometimes even their husbands can't understand them.

"Mother, take care of yourself. I hope you enjoy your journey". The most normal one's talked and she nodded.

"I'm leaving that doesn't mean you can do anything behind my back. Yoongi and Hoseok, you have to report everything to me".

"Got it mam". Both said.

"Then I'll be leaving".

"Bye mother". All the brothers said with a little sad face.

"Take care of the house okay". She said coming towards the wives and creasing their heads. All of them started to cry suddenly.
"We will miss you mother". They said.

"I knew it, now come here". She hugged them. She know them all and knew it that they all will miss her as they always spend time with her when their husbands are gone for work.

They finally bid a goodbye to the parents and two managers.

"And you were excited about her leaving a minute ago". Seungcheol tease Jeonghan while wiping his tears.

"Ohh Cheollie please..... No matter what, we love mother a lot". He said hitting Seungcheol's shoulder lightly. The latter just giggled.

"There there, it's okay baby..... Stop crying". Chan wiped YN's tears.

"Everyone should stop crying. Let's go inside, let's not forget we have work". Jun inturupted some of their romantic time. As it was getting awkward somehow.

"Yeah". Seungcheol added and everyone went inside.

"Are we having fun tonight?" Seokmin asked smirking.

"Off course we are". Mingyu cheered.

"What to do with Yoongi and Hoseok hyung?" Jun asked biting his finger.

"I have an excellent idea for that". Seungcheol said smirking.

"Okay so me and Chan will go and buy alcohol. You guys handle the rest". Soonyoung winked at Chan.
"Sure hyung". Chan replied high fiving the older.