68

Firstly I would like to thank my friend coupsflu .

She wrote the smut part for this chapter and she is an excellent writer.

Thank you so much dear.

And yes there is going to smut in this chapter tooo enjoy.

Minghao opens the door, entering the room with a big smile.

"Hyung, what do you wanted t.......... You?" Minghao angers seeing Xiaojun there and not Junhui.

"Ohh baby you came, I know you missed me a lot". Xiaojun smirk coming to him.

"In your dreams". Minghao glared at him and decided to leave. He turned and was going to walk but he felt his head heavy, his body was feeling hotter. "What the...".

"Ohh baby, you okay?" Xiaojun asked sliding his arm around his waist and pulling Minghao closer.

"Let go of me fucker". Minghao groans.

"There there, don't be hard to get now. I know you want me". The latter said kissing Minghao's neck.

"Fuck off". Minghao tried to push him but his body was feeling heavy and hot, he was unable to do anything.

"Don't be disobedient Hao". Xiaojun said pushing him on bed.

"Ahhh why it's so hot...... I want to go to Jun hyung........let go". Minghao groans with some tears.

Xiaojun hover above the latter, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Please stop...." Minghao cried, he wasn't totally in his senses but he can tell that it's all wrong.

"Do you think I did everything to stop, I even drugged you baby. Now you will willingly give in to me". Xiaojun smirk and wrapped his arms around Minghao's waist, kissing his neck. Minghao was trying his best to push him away, tears falling from his eyes.

"Room 17 keys". Jun slammed his hand on reception table.

"I'm sorry sir, but I need to check your identity first". The receptionist replied making Jun angrier.

"I'm the son of the king, do you still need an identity?" He snaps.

"Jun, clam down". Soonyoung said pulling him back and showing his I'd to her.

"I'm so sorry sir, here are the keys". She handed them the keys, bowing 90 degrees.

Jun quickly took the keys, going to elevator. He kicks the wall when the elevator will not come down quickly. He groans and decided to take stairs as it's on second floor. Soonyoung and Jihoon just followed him.

Jun unlock the door and kicked it open. He saw Xiaojun on the top of Minghao, kissing him.

Jun furiously marched towards them, Xiaojun saw him, getting frightened.

"Listen, it's not like that......... This Minghao forced me to sl...." Jun didn't let the bastard finish his sentence and punched him hard, sending him to ground.

Jihoon quickly went to Minghao, covering him with blanket.
"Ju-n hyu-ng....... Jun hy-ung". Minghao was just mumbling that while crying.

"How dare you touch my Hao?" Jun said pinching him more.

"Listen, Minghao was my boyfriend and he loved me. He has been asking me to sleep with him....... He is a sl...." Jun punched him again.

"Don't you dare say something about Minghao......... He is not like you". Jun said and punched him hard again.