30

Warning ⚠️ : smut.... Not exactly though.

"Hyung". Mingyu call for Wonwoo who was sitting in the room.
Wonwoo gave the younger a smile as Mingyu quickly jump, sitting beside him.
"Do you need anything Gyu?" Wonwoo asked as Mingyu was suddenly being cuddly so he thought Mingyu might have wanting something.

"Can I only come to my wife when I need something?" Mingyu asked with a pout, hugging Wonwoo's arm.
Wonwoo couldn't control his fond smile and he shook his head.

"Hyung..... I want to be close with you. I like it when we spend time together. It's such a pity that I have to work till night and only get to see you after that. I......... You know.......amm I miss you a lot while working". Mingyu said clinging more to Wonwoo.
Wonwoo can't hide his blush at all. He was just so happy that Mingyu misses him, cause little did, he also miss the younger.

"Gyu...... We still see each other every day, right? And if you miss me so much, you can just call me". He replied placing his hand in Mingyu's and leaning towards the younger.
Mingyu didn't let the opportunity to go and wrapped his arms around Wonwoo.

"Hyung I want something from you". Now Wonwoo felt a little bad. So Mingyu has been acting all lovely cause he wants something from him.

"What is it?" He asked blankly, not knowing how to react.

"Ammm can I get.......... Can I get a kiss? Or two?" Mingyu asked being a smiley puppy. Wonwoo again blushed hard, he hadn't experience any romance in his life and when Mingyu is acting all romantic, he doesn't know what to do. It's not like his and Mingyu's relationship is like this from the start, but he is liking this change. He is liking this closeness between them. Even though it's not time for fully become each other's, but this first step? He wants to climb it. He wants to start this relationship with Mingyu.

Wonwoo was shy so he hide his face in the crook of Mingyu's neck.
"Gyu..... Why are you like this?" He said shyly.

"So you will not kiss?" Mingyu asked. Wonwoo quickly part away from him, looking dead serious in his eyes. Wonwoo slowly leaned in, attaching their lips. Mingyu slide his hand into the older's hairs, while the older held the latter's neck for deepening the kiss.

Mingyu bite Wonwoo's lower lip, asking for him to let him enter. Wonwoo gasp, which gave Mingyu time to enter his tongue. Exploring the every area of Wonwoo's mouth, his tongue dancing with Wonwoo's.
The kiss that held full passion and a little bit of love. That unknown love that is starting to grow in Wonwoo's heart.

"I heard it's Seokmin and Hansol's birthday next week?" Jisoo and Seungkwan were sitting with Jin and Hoseok. They have this information that Seokmin and Hansol's birthday is in next week. So both of them thinking about surprising their husbands with something. They are asking for the help from the two bottom managers.

"I'll help you Jisoo, while Hobi can help Kwanie?" Jin suggested.

"That will be great hyung. But what should I do to surprise my hubby?" Seungkwan have no idea.

"Don't worry Kwanie...... I have an excellent idea". Hoseok winked at him. And the four of them smiled like evil.

"Hyung..... What should we do to impress them?" Jihoon and Minghao also have no idea, how to make their husbands fall for them.

"I know nothing about it Hao. Should we ask someone?" Jihoon being a introverted person, knows nothing about love. Even though both have dated before, it wasn't that difficult cause it were the other two who approch Jihoon and Minghao. All they have done was accepting their feelings and returning them. But it wasn't worth it.
But now they have a chance to express their feelings and emotions for the other to accept.