1

I know I have unfinished stories to write and I promise I'll complete them soon. But I can't stop myself from writing this. So here comes a royal ff of seventeen. It's not that royal as the timezone is morden but still enjoy.

Warning ⚠️ : curse words ahead

...............................................

"Finally the exams are coming and we will be graduate". Seungcheol Sigh as he lay down on his bed, which he shares with Lee Chan.
Chan layed beside him sighing to, it is finally going to end.

The door of the room burst open revealing two sulking boys.
Seungcheol sat up seeing the two sulking.

"What happened?" He asked. Chan just lifted his head a little seeing them sulking.

"Fucking idiot, idiot idiot idiot". Soonyoung said kicking the air.

"Bro learn to not curse, we'll go back in no time". Seungcheol warned and the younger only pouted and sat on the couch.

"But this is last time". Jun said.
"Asshol, dickhead, fucker, stupid..."

"Stop it Jun, what the fuck happened that made you two this angry?" He asked.

"And you said don't curse". Soonyoung rolled his eyes.

"Wohhh did we just heard Jun Hyung cursing this much". Seokmin said acting surprised as he, Mingyu and Hansol entered the room.

"I don't know what is wrong with them". Seungcheol Sigh.

"That idiot shortie, Imma kill him".

"Hey hey hey, calm their tiger, I can't see my brother going into prison". Mingyu dramatically said.

"You will not be calm if you know what just happened". Jun said anger still there in his voice.

"Then when will you two tell us?" Seungcheol question.

"That moth****cker, slapped him". Jun said pointing at Soonyoung. Soonyoung was just angrily clenching his fist.

Everyone's eyes widened and all the boys except Soonyoung and Jun got up to fight, whoever dared to slap their brother.
"Now that son of bitch not only deserve cursing but aslo some of my beating". Mingyu clenched his fist.

"Where is that bastard?" Seungcheol asked raising his eyebrow.

"No, use. He would have died in my hands if principal hadn't stopped me and the principal said if we made a sence in college, she'll talk to our father". Soonyoung's words made them all sit back in their places.

"How the fuck he dared to slap you?" Seokmin asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"So the thing is..."

Few minutes ago.

"Junaaaa buy me burger na, please". Soonyoung said clinging to his arm.

"No way". Jun shrugged his arm playfully but Soonyoung stumbled and mistakenly dropped his glass of coffee on someone's table.

The two boys who were sitting there, got up angrily as the coffee was spoilt on their papers, they were working on.
"Hey, do you think it's a garden that you are walking carelessy" the boy who looks shorter than the other said angrily.

"I was going to say sorry, but you already lost my sorry". Soonyoung replied rolling his eyes.

"Take your sorry to yourself fucker, ruined everyone". The guy said looking at his papers.

"Hey shortie, the fuck did you said? Who do you think you are talking to?" Jun said getting annoyed by the boys behaviour.

"The prince of Kingdom, or what. Idiots you two. Ruining our project still being this arrogant". The other guys said glaring at them.