45

Again a JunHao coded picture.

Song recommendations for this chapter

"Sollie, your coat". Seungkwan said giving the coat to Hansol.

"Thanks baby". Hansol replied with a chuckle, wearing the coat. Seungkwan blushed at the nickname.

It becomes a habit now for Hansol to flirt with Seungkwan. He just unknowingly will give him compliments, kisses and these nicknames.

If this is what it's likes to be in love. then yes, Hansol is in love with Seungkwan. But he still haven't figured it out himself.

Hansol quickly landed a peck on older's cheeks, leaving him a blushing mess.

"Mingyu hyung". He ran towards the older, who was also ready to leave.

"Today is your meeting with overseas clients, right? Have you and Soonyoung hyung done preparing, needs some help?" He asked.

"Ohh Sollie, you are so sweet. But don't worry, me and Soonyoung hyung have already worked on it and we are really confident". Mingyu replied smiling. Soon other brothers too join them and they left for work.

"When will their flight arrive?" Soonyoung asked Taehyung, about the client who are coming from overseas.

"As per I checked, it'll be here till 4". Tae replied, looking into his notes.

"Okay, so we still have 3hours to prepare". Soonyoung said and strech his arms, relaxing on his chair, closing his eyes for a quick nap.

"Is this what you call preparing?" Taehyung shook his head and left the younger's cabin.

Bae 💕

Oppaa, I'm near your office.
I think I left my card at home.
I also don't have cash with me.
I'm sorry for distributing you,
But can you please lend me some money.
Shasha will pay back🥺

Awww baby.
Have I ever asked you to pay me back?
But if you still instead, pay me back with a kiss.
I'll come to you quickly.
But meet me a little away from here.

Awww whose boyfriend is this?
The best.....
Love you 😘

Love you too 😗

Mingyu giggled, putting his phone back in his pocket and rushing to his girlfriend.

After 3mins walk he found her waiting near a coffee shop.

"Hey baby". He waved, she saw him and quickly hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, you are the best". She said letting go of him.

"Here, shop all you want. This got no limit, just like my love for you". Mingyu winked giving his black card to her.

"Omg, you are giving it to me Oppa". She asked shocked, her eyes widened and staring at the black card.