39

A knock disturb them.

"I know he would come". Soonyoung mumbled with a smirk. "The door is open". He shouted. And Jun came in.

"Yaa Soonie should we....... Owww did I disturb you?"

"Off course not.....". Soonyoung said slowly letting go of Jihoon, who was embarrass. Jihoon still didn't fully let go, holding the hem of Soonyoung's shirt's sleeve.

"Jihoon, I'm here. Don't be scared. Let's go and have some fun". Soonyoung said holding Jihoon's hand, intertwining their fingers. Jihoon was confused about the fun part but he just loved the moment they were having.

"Yaaa.... What was that I just saw?" Jun whisper asked Soonyoung.
"He is scared of dark cause his uncle used to lock him in the dark room". Soonyoung explain.
"Ohh.... Poor him. Jihoon...hold Youngie's hand tightly okay". Jun told the younger and he nodded with a smile.

Chan and YN were about to go to sleep, when suddenly the power went off.
"Oppa, why did suddenly power went off?" She asked.

"Might be some problem in circuit. Don't worry, some servent will fix it in no time". Chan smiled hugging her. "Let me get a candle first". He said.

He light up the candle, holding it in between them.
Their faces lighting up with the light of candle. YN looks ten times more beautiful in that light. Chan smiled caressing her cheeks with other hand.
"YN, I love you". He uttered making her blush hard.

"I love you too Oppa". She said looking into his eyes. Then they both leaned in and were just about to attach their lips.....

That's when a loud scream came from outside, startling both of them. And in an instant YN mistakenly slapped Chan,getting scared.
Chan put hand on his cheek, looking at YN like a baby. "Yaa YN". He said.

"Ohh Oppa.... I'm sorry, I just got scared". She said caressing his cheek. "You can slap me to make it even". She added.

Chan giggled.
"Sure..... You deserve a slap". He said raising his hand. YN quickly shut her eyes tight. Chan didn't hit her but landed a kiss on her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes, blushing.
"How can I hurt my baby?" Chan said.

"Ohh Oppa". She said softly and again leaned in to attach their lips, but once again a loud scream came and this time she push Chan off the bed.

"Ohh no.... Oppaaaa.... I'm sorry". She said helping him to get up.

"You sure YN... You are not doing it intentionally?" Chan asked touching his butt.

"No Oppa I am not......(the most loudest scream came) aaaahhhhaaaa". She too scream, letting go of Chan and jumping on the bed, hiding herself under the blanket.

"I wonder what the heck is happening outside". Chan sigh and decided to comfort his scared wife. Not to forget, his ass is still paining.

On the other hand.

"Sollie, how come power suddenly went off? I think there is a ghost". Seungkwan said holding Hansol's arm tightly.

"Kwanie... I told you there might be a problem with circuit". Hansol sigh, trying to find a candle.

Suddenly a loud scream came. Seungkwan got super scared. "Please do not hurt me....... I want to live long.... Please don't come to me...". He started to babbling.

"Kwanie, I think something happened outside. Let's go out and check". Hansol suggested.

"No Sollie, let's just stay in our room. Don't you know, the curious one dies first in horror movies. Why the fuck they have to go out and asked like who's there? I mean for fuck sake there definitely going to be a ghost". Seungkwan just have finished his sentence when another scream came.