62

"Finally, the work is done". Seokmin sigh streching his arms.

"Guys, but don't you think our wives are so jealous of our cousins?" Chan asked smiling.

"True, it's funny seeing Hannie's annoyed face". Seungcheol replied chuckling.

"Jisoo hyung looks like he might kill someone at this point". Seokmin added.

"But seriously, I feel sorry for my Kwanie. He looks a little pouty nowadays". Hansol said.

"Come on Sollie, it's okay. Sometimes we should at least do some teasing". Jun told him.

"Jun is right, it's kinda fun like how they reacted today". Soonyoung said.

"Ikr, they were being all dramatic just for us to come to shopping with them". Mingyu chuckled.

"I can say one thing for sure, our wives are really cute while being sulky". Seungcheol said and everything nodded agreeing.

All the brothers got back to the mall.

"They are in different stores. Hannie told me they all got separately after buying clothes". Seungcheol told and other brothers decided to call their wives and asked where they are.

Soonyoung was going to call Jihoon but stopped when he spotted the younger near a instruments store.

He smiled and started to walk towards the younger but halted when he saw someone calling Jihoon's name. He looked at the person who called him and he felt like worst. Cause it was none other than Jihoon's ex boyfriend, Kim Hanbin.

Soonyoung stayed in his place, secretly listening the conversation.

"Hyung?" Jihoon was shocked himself, seeing his ex standing in front of him.

"Ohhh Jihoon". Hanbin came closer and embrace the younger into a hug.

Soonyoung clenched his fist getting furious.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jihoon said breaking from the hug.

"How are you Jihoon? I missed you a lot". Hanbin asked him.

"Why are you here?" Jihoon asked ignoring older's question.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, I shouldn't have left in the first place. I was wrong. After going, I realised that my home, family and love, everything is here and I belong here. I came back to be with my family and you Jihoon". Hanbin told him.

Jihoon took a step back.
"Hyung I...."

"Please Jihoon, come back to me. I promise to that I'll never leave you. I love you Hooniie".

"Then why did you left when I was begging?" Jihoon asked anger in his voice.

"I was being selfish, I'm sorry Hooniie. But I want you back now, please come back to me". Hanbin pleased, trying to reach for Jihoon's hand.

"Hyung I ca......"

"Jihoon". Both Jihoon and Hanbin turned to the voice calling Jihoon's name. It was Soonyoung, he had enough of Hanbin and he didn't want to hear Jihoon's answer cause somehow he is afraid that Jihoon will leave him.

"Soonyoung?" Jihoon heart beat rise from fear, he doesn't want Soonyoung to know about Hanbin.

"What are you doing love?" Soonyoung asked sliding his arm around Jihoon's waist. "Ohhh annyohaseoyo sunbae". He gave a slight bow looking at Hanbin.

Hanbin too bow slightly.
"You know me?" He asked.

"Who don't? You were famous during college days". Soonyoung replied with a forced smile.