3

Everyone has a good morning, waking up next to their newly weds. But not for Jun and Soonyoung,as they woke up with the splash of bucketful cold water.
Both were fully up.
"What the...." Jun couldn't complete as he saw their mother and father standing in front of them. Both the boys quickly jumped out of the bed, standing, looking down.

"Someone seems to have a really good morning". Mingyu said as he, Seokmin, Hansol and Chan peeked through the door, watching what's happening.

"What's happening?" Seungcheol came to the room with his wife Jeonghan.
The others wives also came.
Minghao and Jihoon were already there with the parents.

"Did you two got married?" Their mother asked Soonyoung and Jun,and both the boys nodded looking down.

"With each other?" They nodded and others laugh, they realise what was the question and instantly shook their heads.

"So why are you two sleeping together? Don't tell me you also did that?". Their mother asked.
They looked at her with wide eyes.

"Mother, we are brothers".

"Then tell me why did you sleep here, instead of your room?".

"Actually..... He..... I mean my Jihoon feel uncomfortable sharing bed with me so I decided to give him some time to adjust, same with him". Soonyoung lied.

"Is it true?" Their mother asked looking at the two boys, Minghao and Jihoon were scared to answer so they hesitatly nodded.

"A lie". She said turning towards her sons.

"Punishment". Their father said for the first and last time and left.

"Wow, hyungs don't have to go to the work". Chan tease the two older and left from there, Y/N following behind.
Their other 4brother also left with few chuckled, their wives looking at them worriedly before leaving.
Soonyoung and Jun looked at their wives angrily.
"Can't even lie properly". Jun said before going to bathroom.
Soonyoung angrily walked out of the room, Jihoon following behind, coming back to his room.
He opened the cupboard, searching for clothes.
"You should dry your hairs, or you'll catch cold". Jihoon said.
"Shut up". Soonyoung slammed the door hard making Jihoon flinch before going to take shower.

Jeonghan was applying his cream when he felt two hands grabbing his slim waist. He was startled for a second before realising it's his now husband. Seungcheol hide his face into the croock of younger's neck. Jeonghan giggled.
"What happened?"

"Don't want to leave my wife".
Jeonghan giggled as Seungcheol pouted.

"At night I'll give you a reward". Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan with his happy face.
"I can't wait for night". He happily left to eat breakfast, Jeonghan followed giggling.

"Y/N can you help".
YN looked at Chan as the older was struggling with his tie. To be honest, YN aslo don't know how to tie a tie.
Still she tried to help him, but ended up messing it.
Chan giggled at her.
Then he just did it by himself nicely.

"You know how to do you?"

"Yes my wife".

"Then why did you asked me?" She frown.

"Cause it's interesting seeing your cute expressions". Chan said kissing her on cheeks before leaving, making YN shocked and blush hard as she touched her cheek.

Everyone were sat at the dinning table, except Soonyoung and Jun. The two then walked down the stairs, heading outside.

"You can eat first". Their mother order, the two just walked to the dinning table, and pick up a bread from Mingyu and Chan's plate, and headed outside to start with their punishment.