67

Warning ⚠️ : Smut ahead

"What the fuck? How dare you?" Jisoo said angrily without even looking at who it was. He was about to punch the one who pulled him inside but that person held his hand.

"Hyung, it's me Seok". Seokmin said a little panic as he almost got hit.

"What do you want?" Jisoo asked pulling his hand away from younger's.
Seokmin pouted.

"Why are you talking like this?" He asked.

"Nothing, go and have fun with your cousin". Jisoo replied nonchalantly.

"Hyung, are you angry?" Seokmin asked holding the older by waist.

"Off course not". Jisoo replied sarcasticly.

"Okay I'm sorry". Seokmin pouted.

"Sorry? Sorry for what Seok?"

"Sorry hyung. Please don't act like this. I love you". Seokmin said hugging him tightly.

"Seokaa let go". Seokmin shook his head.

"Seok, we should go down". Seokmin again shook his head and will not let go of older.

Jisoo finally gave in, hugging him back. "I fucking hate it, when you get closer to someone else". Jisoo said burying his face into the crook of younger's neck.

"I'll never do that again, I promise. I love you, only you my Jisoo hyung".

"I love you too Seok". Jisoo said closing his eyes and staying in the hug.

As soon someone lift YN up, she started to kick the air with her legs and trying to get out of the person's grip.

"Hey hey baby calm down, it's me Chan". Finally YN stops kicking here and there. Chan put her down.

"What was that for Oppa?" YN asked glaring at him.

"We need to talk". Chan said pulling her hand.

"Oppa wait".

"Please don't tell me to wait". Chan took her to a room.

"Oppa what do you want to talk?" YN asked.

"YN see I am sorry okay". Chan said holding her by shoulder.

"Now you are sorry Oppa? After making me feel miserable?" She asked almost getting teary.

"I didn't intend to hurt you love, I was just teasing you". Chan explain.

"Teasing? Then why can't you handle when I did it?" She asked angrily.

"See, I realised that I was wrong. I promise I'll never do that again. I promise baby". Chan replied also being sad.

"Let's not talk this now". YN turned, a big smile drawing on her face.
Author's idea worked. Authornim I love you, sorry for doubting your ideas. You are the best.

Author : Enjoy

Chan hugged YN from behind.
"Baby I'm sorry, please don't go". He hugged her tight.

YN smiled a lot but didn't said anything.

"Please YN, I promise I'll never do that again. I love you, I love you so much".
Chan said turning her, YN quickly change her expression.

"Baby". Chan held her face. YN just look down, teasing Chan.

Chan felt that he has to do something to make up with her. He kissed her. YN was surprised but liked what was happening. She finally gave in and kissed Chan back.