16

The Princes were working out in the gym area when suddenly Minghao came running.
"Prince Jun, mother fou....oh my God I'm sorry". Minghao quickly closed his eyes and hide them with his hands as he saw all the Princes were shirtless.
"Hao, did you tol.....oh no sorry sorry". Jihoon also closed his eyes with his hands as he saw the same thing.
"Guys there is a kitten in ou....oh wow". Was Jeonghan's reaction on looking at them. Jisoo following behind with the same reaction. Princes were surprised that how shameless the both of them were. Looking at their body like perverts.
"Did you gu...oh my". And YN and Seungkwan too closed their eyes.
"Jun, Soonyoung... mother found out about the kitten". Lastly Wonwoo entered and said calmly, not bother by what he was seeing at all.
"Wow, Wonwoo hyung, will not you give us any reaction?" Seokmin asked coming to Jisoo and jokingly hitting his forehead saying he is a pervert.
"Well, he has a hot body so he is unbothered". Replied Mingyu putting on his tshirt. Others have done the same.
"Did you guys put on the clothes?" Seungkwan asked.
"Ammm not yet Kwanie". Hansol teased as it was fun. Chan wanna join in to as YN was also standing there closing her eyes.
"How much it will take?" YN asked.
"Wait". Seungcheol joined the teasing. Everyone has already put on their clothes but still decided to let them tease. Jun and Soonyoung have removed Minghao and Jihoon's hands though.
"Is it to difficult to put on clothes? What taking you guys so much time?" Seungkwan complaint being impatient.
"Amm I can't find my shirt". Chan lied.
"Oppa please". YN frown.
They got no response, everyone went silent. Guess why? Cause their mother has entered. But they didn't tell this to Seungkwan and YN who were still having their eyes closed.
"Yaa, you guys". Seungkwan impatiently opened his eyes, and saw them already in clothes.
"You....". Seungkwan and YN were ready to throw hand, we'll not at everyone but specially at their husbands but stopped when they heard their mother clearing her throat. They panicked and hide behind their husbands.
Soonyoung and Jun shared a worried look seeing the kitten in servent's hand.

"So..." She started getting everyone's attention.
"Who?" She simply asked. Jun and Soonyoung came out.
"Mother it's my fault. I bought it, there is nothing to do with Soonie". Jun was ready to take the blame on himself.
"No mother, I was equally responsible for this". Soonyoung will not let his brother to take all the blame.
"Mother, I also know about everything but hide it". Wonwoo butted in as he thinks he is as responsible as the two Prince.
"Wonwoo hyung". Mingyu tried to pulled him back but Wonwoo didn't listen.
"Wonwoo, back off". Soonyoung signal but the latter will not do that.
"We were involved equally". Jihoon and Minghao too came forward, ready to take blame.
"What are you guys doing? Let me and Soonyoung handle this, you three back off". Jun mumbled but they didn't followed.
"Mother it's really not their fault, they are our wives so we told them to stay quiet about it and Wonwoo know it accidentally so it's not his fault either". Soonyoung tried to convince their mother.
"No mother, it's not true". Wonwoo will not let Soonyoung and Jun be alone in this. Mingyu sigh knowing his wife is putting himself in a problem.
"Okay, so you guys will get a punishment. I will still accept it if the wives of yours wanted to back off, I'll not give them punishment". Their mother said looking at them.
"Back off". Jun and Soonyoung action their wives but they stayed still.
"Wonwoo hyung, back off now". Mingyu ordered but Wonwoo shook his head and stayed there.
"Good, so you guys want to get punished together?" She smirk.
"So the punishment is, you five have to............take care of this kitten from now on". The five looked at her confused and she smiled at them. A smile plastered on their faces as well as the others.
"Really mother? We can keep it?" Jun asked with such a happy face. She nodded.
"I'm happy that you care about your wives and told them to back off and your wives care about you and stayed by your side. I'm happy seeing this". She smiled patting their head and left.
"Yey, Soonie, let's name it Loofy". Jun suggested and Soonyoung agreed.

This is how the days passed and it's now more than a month since the Prince got married.

Jihoon and Minghao are still struggling as their husbands acts like they are invisible and never even had a talk with them. They simply might talk like 5 to 6 sentence a day which is really less in comparison to Wonwoo, who is a silent person but still he talks to Mingyu more than the other two.
Well Mingyu have been acting more nicely towards the older as he doesn't want his truth to be revealed. He is trying to earn the older's trust so that he can secretly meet his girlfriend without letting him know. If Wonwoo and he gets closer, Mingyu can easily sneak out of the palace without Wonwoo being suspicious.