54

Soonhoon coded picture above.

"Oppaaaa"

"Gege".

Five girls ran and hugged the brothers except from Soonyoung and Mingyu.

"I missed you Jun gege". The Chinese looking girl said, hugging Jun.

"Only missing Jun gege, what about Soonyoung gege". The girl broke the hug and smile at him.

"Off course I miss my Soonyoung gege too". She said hugging him. Soon Mingyu was also getting hug from all the girls.

The wives were looking at them with a jealous expression.

"Now you meet your cousins, you forgot about your this brother?" One more voice came. All of them looked at the owner of voice, it was a tall, handsome guy. The wives were mesmerized that how handsome the man is. But then one more man came from behind and their expression changed. They were shocked and scared now seeing that another dude.
That guy sees the wives and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Hyungwon hyung". The brothers hugged the tall latter. "We thought you were busy".

"Never busy for my brothers". He replied. The brothers also noticed the new face.

"Ohh, this is Xiaojun, my assistant". Hyungwon introduce the new face.
"It will not bother if he lives with us, right? He handles my most of work so I brought him along".

"Off course it's fine. Please feel like home. I'm Seungcheol and these are my brothers".

"Who doesn't know the Princes sir". Xiaojun said bowing.

YN was confused seeing her Oppa's reaction.

"Not gonna introduce us?" The girl with blonde hair asked.

"Sure". Seungcheol said giving a smile.

"So, this is Hyungwon hyung. He is the oldest amongst us cousins. He is grandson of granny's sister". Seungcheol introduce the tall male first. All the wives greeted him.

"She is Chaewon, hyung's sister". The girl waved.

"This is Yoonhae, she is daughter of my aunt, father's sister".

"And Yoonji, her younger sister". Both girls waved at them.

"Sammy, mother's cousin's daughter". The youngest looking girl waved, who has blonde hair.

"And lastly".

"Let me introduce her hyung". Jun said.

"So this is Miao Yi, my cousin. She is daughter of my uncle". Jun introduce and the last girl also waved.

"This is Jeonghan, my wife". Seungcheol introduce, placing a quick peck on younger's crown.

"Omg, he is so pretty". Yoonhae exclaimed.

"But not as pretty as you". Chaewon interrupted. Jeonghan didn't like her comment but the girl who compliments him was looking down.

"Off course, Yoonhae is the prettiest". Seungcheol chuckled.

"This is Minghao, my wife". Jun introduce and Minghao felt Jun's arm around his waist. Minghao's cheeks get redder as he waved at them, but he totally ignored the eyes of one perticular person.

"Jun gege, your wife is also pretty". Miaoyi compliments him.

"I know". Jun said resting his head on younger's shoulder.

"But my Hooniie is cute". Soonyoung said hugging Jihoon from behind. Jihoon leaned in the touch, smiling at others.

"Soonie is cutter". Jihoon said shyly. All of them giggled.