34

Warning ⚠️ : Smut.

It was already late night. Seokmin was lost in his sleep. He was sleeping so fondly. He suddenly heard some noise which disturb his sleep.
He groaned taking turn, he was annoyed so he lazily sat up and rubbed his eyes. The room was dark, only the night stand giving a deam light. Seokmin heard the noice again, it was a flute music. He got a little scared, so he decided to wake Jisoo up.

"Baby..... Ji.... Hyung..." He called but didn't got any response. So he just moved his hand to wake the older up, but Seokmin realise that no one is sleeping beside him. He got more scared, his heart beat rising.

"Jisoo hyung.... Where are you". He asked shivering. He somehow gathered the courage and walk to the switch. He turned on the switch and saw the room was empty. He was about to go and wake his brothers up but stopped when he saw a note, stick on the mirror.

Come to the rooftop.

Your Jisoo

Seokmin giggled seeing the note. He was still scared but somehow he managed to get up to the rooftop. He was just about to enter but a hand stopped him. He almost scream but thankly that person put a hand on Seokmin's mouth, stopping him from making any noise. Seokmin calmed when he saw the face. It was Jisoo, smiling sheepily.
He put a finger on his own lips, telling Seokmin to not to talk. Seokmin nodded and Jisoo removed his hand from Seokmin's mouth.

"Wear this". He whispered giving a black cloth to Seokmin. The younger followed and wrapped the cloth on his eyes.
Jisoo smiled, he showed a thumbs up to Jin and Hoseok who were hiding somewhere. They also wish him luck and left.

"Btw Jin hyung, where did you find that beautiful flute music?"

"It's from my favourite drama untamed". Jin replied.

"I'll try to play it with my nose in front of my baby Gi". Hoseok grinned.

"Hyung, what is with you?" Seokmin whispered.

"Just follow me". Jisoo whispered near Seokmin's ear, then blow some air. The younger giggled. Jisoo hold his hand taking him to the rooftop. Seokmin automatically stopped when Jisoo stopped. He waited for the older.

"Ready for your surprise?" Jisoo uttered and took off the blind fold. Seokmin slowly opened his eyes, looking at the beautiful view in front of him.

 Seokmin slowly opened his eyes, looking at the beautiful view in front of him

"When did you....and how?" The younger was really shocked by seeing how much efforts the latter had put in this. He was overwhelmed by the happiness.