69

Everything was dark in front of Seungkwan's eyes. He was scared and didn't know what to do.

"See whoever you are, please let me go. I have nothing to give you, and not to tell you..... My husband is a Prince, even if he looks cute and soft, but he know how to kill someone. Don't you dare touch me". Seungkwan mumbled making fisted hands.

He then heard some giggles. The blind fold around his eyes loosen and Seungkwan slowly opened his eyes, seeing a beautiful heart of candles around him. He turned and saw Hansol smiling at him.

"Sol, what's all this"

"Sol, what's all this". Seungkwan asked being extremely happy.

Hansol walked in front of him, bending on his one knee. Holding a Rose.

"Kwanie do you remember I said I don't know how to love?" Hansol asked. Seungkwan has few tears in his eyes as he nodded.

"I thought I am not a person for love, but since you came in my life, I started to have this different feeling. My heart beat faster when you are close to me. I feel happy when I hug or kiss you. I smile automatically when I see you smiling. Even holding hands with you makes me happy. No one makes me feel the way you do. If this is not love then I don't know what love actually can be. But I think I love you. I love you so much Kwanie". Hansol confess making Seungkwan more teary.

"Sol I....... Thank you". Seungkwan cried also getting on his knees and hugging Hansol tightly.
"I love you Hansol, I love you so much".

"I love you too Kwanie. I am sorry for teasing you. But no one can be important for me than you. You are the best thing happened to me". Hansol said breaking the hug and caressing older's cheeks with his thumb. Seungkwan melted in the touch, closing his eyes. Hansol also close his own eyes as he leans in and attached their lips. The kiss was slow filled with love, their lips moving with sync. Hansol's one hand caressing Seungkwan's cheeks while other on his waist, older's hand were on either side of younger's shoulder.

Hansol moved his hand from older's cheeks to his neck deepening the kiss, he explore every part of Seungkwan's mouth with his tongue. They parted for the supply of air. Both look into each other's eyes and a smile creeps on their faces. Seungkwan pecks Hansol's lips again and they both got up.

"I never knew my hubby is this romantic". Seungkwan said hugging Hansol's arm.

"Then I should show you how romantic I am". Hansol said turning Seungkwan to face him by waist.

"What?" Seungkwan asked giggling. Hansol held Seungkwan by waist, tucking some hairs behind his ears. He attached their foreheads, rubbing their noses.

"From today onwards, you will see a new Hansol. Hansol who is madly in love with Seungkwan". Hansol said. Seungkwan giggle, but then felt a sudden dizziness in his head.
He still ignored it, smiling at the younger.

Hansol let their foreheads attached as he started to move his body, dancing with the sound of air. Seungkwan moves his body along, holding Hansol's shoulder. But he can feel his dizziness increasing.