57

Flashback.

Hansol can sense that Seungkwan was worried about something. But Seungkwan didn't said anything when he asked. So Hansol just decided to sleep, but he just acted like sleeping cause he knows Seungkwan was waiting for him to fall asleep. As soon the younger acted like sleeping Seungkwan silently left the room.

Hansol got worried and followed him with cautious steps. Then he saw Seungkwan entering the kitchen, but Seungkwan wasn't alone there, Wonwoo was also there.

Hansol decided to hide somewhere just to find Mingyu also hiding and observing the other two. He just quietly went beside Mingyu, hiding with him.

Mingyu looked at his side and was startled seeing Hansol, thankly he didn't shouted, or else everyone have came down till now. Mingyu just widened his eyes and put a hand on his chest.

"I almost got a heart attack Sol". He said crying.

"Sorry hyung". Hansol apologise scratching his head, giving him a sheepish smile.

Mingyu sigh and again concentrate on what their wives are doing.

"Hyung, we have to practice till we don't make it perfect". Seungkwan said determined and Wonwoo nodded holding a knife with the same determination.

"By the way hyung, you are holding it wrong". Seungkwan said looking at the knife, Wonwoo quickly turned it.

"Let's start". Wonwoo said and they started to do their work.

Their husbands looking at them from afar and being worried.

"Done" Wonwoo sigh looking at his dish.

"I'm also done, let's try each others dishes". Seungkwanaa said giving his plate to Wonwoo.

Both tried each others dishes and had that unsatisfied expression.

They look at each other and shook their heads.

"Why can't we do this hyung". Seungkwan said having tears in his eyes.

"Kwanie, it's okay let's try again". Wonwoo tried to encourage him.

"I want to win......... I want to win for my Hansol, hyung. I really love him. I might not be perfect but I want to do my best and prove myself". The younger cried.

"Do you think I don't want to win? I want to do it too Kwanie, not only to prove myself but also because I love Mingyu. I will feel like I don't deserve Mingyu if I lose". Wonwoo said wiping his only tear that still fall even after trying so hard.

Mingyu's heart clenched inside. Wonwoo cares so much about him and what he has been doing, only hurting his hyung. He can't take it anymore so he came out of his hiding spot. Hansol also did the same as he can't see his Kwanie crying.

"Let's not cry and try our best, right Kwanie? Let's try again". Wonwoo said wiping younger's tears. Seungkwan nodded, going back to his work.

"Let's try together". They heard a voice. Wonwoo recognise it. Both looked up seeing their husbands in front of them.

"Mingyu hyung, Sollie?"

"Let us help you Kwanie, it's not only your test, it's our too". Hansol said pulling Seungkwan into a hug. Seungkwan cried again.

Mingyu was hesitant to touch Wonwoo, he knows he shouldn't. He has no right.

"Mingyu, why did you came? You should go back". Wonwoo said starting to do his work again. But his mind was filled with many thoughts that he accidentally cut his finger.
"Ouch".