7

The starting of the last year of Wonwoo's college life.

He was walking towards his college when he heard a small meowing from the side of the road. There was a gutter canal and a small kitten fall into it, it was a little deep and the kitten seems scared.

Wonwoo put his bag aside and tried to take it out, but his hand can't reach there. He bend more so that he can reach but he loss his balance and was about to fall in that canal but a hand grabbed him and pulled him behind.

Wonwoo took few breaths before opening his eyes and looking at the person who helped him. His foxy eyes met with the small cute eyes, and as he observe the boy infront of him, he can't help but stare at him as his heart beat started to raise and he felt many butterflies in his stomach when the boy smiled at him.

"You okay?" He asked. Wonwoo came back from his thoughts and nodded.

"Good, Jun did you get that kitten out"he asked turning to the canal where another boy was trying to get the kitten out.

"Trying" the boy replied.

Soon they were able to take it out and the three looked at it with their adoring eyes.

"It's such a cute kitten, I don't wanna leave it here, Soonyoung". Jun who was the another boy said cooing at the cute kitten who was playing with his hand.

"But Jun we can't take it". Soonyoung replied with a pout and both looked at Wonwoo.

"Can you?" Soonyoung asked.

"I already have two at home, but I'll ask my mum if I can". Wonwoo replied scratching his head.

"Wow you have to kittens at home, so lucky. Btw what's your name?" Jun asked with a smile.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo".

"Owww right that studios guy, I'm Soonyoung and this is Jun". Soonyoung introduce and the three exchange smile.

"Ruby, Ruby?" They heard a girl coming towards their director, trying to find something. The kitten ran to her and she quickly hugged it.

"Ohh Ruby, I'm so sorry. Did you get hurt?" He asked worriedly examine the cat.

"So it's yours". Soonyoung asked.

"Yes, thank you so much sunbae for saving it". She smiled at them and they smiled back then she left with her cat.

"Hey, you said you have cats,....amm so can we come to meet them sometime?" Jun asked but being a little hesitant.

"Yes you can, I'll tell you when I am going home". Wonwoo replied, as he would like to spend time with Soonyoung.

"But ......... We are not friends okay, it's just a ammmm buisness relationship". Soonyoung said. Wonwoo just nodded to it.

"Okay then, here mine and Jun's number. Call me whenever you will go".

"Sure".

And that's how they started to become friends.

Soonyoung and Jun were chilling with their other brothers, when Soonyoung received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"It's Wonwoo".

"Who?"

"That guy who has two cats, we met few days ago"

"Ohhh right right".

"I'll go to my house in 15mins, would you two like to come?"

"Okay, alright but Mr. It's a wrong number, I don't know you". And Soonyoung cut the call with a awkward laugh.