40

Finally the power problem got solved and it's already morning now.

Hansol was going through his cupboard when he heard a scream of Seungkwan, coming from bathroom.
Seungkwan quickly ran out of the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe and quickly climb on the bed.

"Kwanie, what happened?" Hansol asked.

"Just go inside and watch yourself". Seungkwan said scared and Hansol went inside just to scream and climb on the bed, hugging Seungkwan.

"Did you saw that Hansol..... So scary... Oh my God". Seungkwan said.

"How did it got here?" Hansol asked scared.

"Oh no.... It's coming out.... Ahhhhhh, oh no..... Oh no..."

"Somebody please help us". Both Seungkwan and Hansol cried.

YN, who shared the room Nextdoor came running to see what happened.

"What happened? Did you see the ghost from yesterday?" She asked worried.

"It's scarier than a ghost". Hansol said pointing at the thing they were scared of. YN looked in the direction and she was stunned to talk.

"Seriously...... A cockroach?" She said being done.

"Please do something YN.... It's scary". Seungkwan whined.

YN took out her sleeper and hit the cockroach perfectly with it. Both Seungkwan and Hansol were amazed by her. She picked it up and throw it in the dustbin.

"Wohhhh, that was so cool".

"Yaaa YN... Aren't you scared of it?" Seungkwan asked astonished.

"These small creatures can't scare me, not until it's a snake. I can die if I see one". YN just finished her sentence, when she felt something on her shoulder. She turned to look but Chan quickly shouted. "YN snake".

YN scream loudly, climbing on the bed, hugging Seungkwan from other side, still wearing her one slipper.

Chan laugh seeing her scared. YN calmed herself and looked at him with her scary eyes.
"You Chan Oppa..... You just wait there". She said and took out her sleeper, throwing it at Chan. But the older douge it.

"You just wait". She climbed down the bed and started to run after Chan.

Seungkwan and Hansol chuckled at them and then realised that they are still hugging each other. Seungkwan looked into Hansol's eyes, who was looking at his. They didn't need any words and they attached their lips.

"You just stop there Oppa". YN ran after Chan. Chan quickly hide behind Seungcheol who was reading his newspaper.

"Hyung help me".

"Hehe... What is happening in this early morning?" Seungcheol asked. But he didn't receive any reply as Chan ran in other direction, YN following behind.

"Someone please catch Chan Oppa". YN whined and quickly Soonyoung and Jun catch him.

"Here our princess, your culprit is right here". Jun said.

"Yaaa hyungs, you were supposed to help me". Chan said trying to get out of their grips.

"Ohhh Oppa thank you so much. And you". She looked at Chan and pulled his ear.
"Ouch...... YN I'm sorry, I'll not scare you again. Please it hurts". Chan whined.

"You will sure not do this again, cause I will teach you a good lesson". YN said.

"What lesson?" Soonyoung and Jun asked curiously.