49

Whole night it was so suffocating to be in the same room with Mingyu for Wonwoo.
He already knows the truth and being fooled by his own husband is hurting him so much.
Now Wonwoo is just feeling the worst. He doesn't want to cry but he also can't smile. It's even hard for him to act like he is okay in front of others.

Jun was ironing his shirt so Minghao thought of doing it for him.

"Hyung, let me do it". Minghao said taking his hand out.

"No need, I can do it myself". Jun replied, minding his business.

"But hyung, it's my duty to do it for you. I will love to do it. Please give it to me". Minghao said with a sweet tone. Jun closed his eyes, controlling himself from shouting at the younger as it angers him that Minghao is acting of being nice.

"It's not your duty, so mind your own business".

"Your business is my business". Minghao knows that Jun is upset about something from yesterday, so he is trying to make him happy.

"No, it's not". Jun said ironing his shirt.
"It is". Minghao smiled and tried to snatch the iron. But Jun pulled it away, they were trying to get it and in their pushing and pulling, Minghao's hand touch the hot side of iron.

"Ouch". He shake his hand in pain. Jun quickly let go of the iron and taking Minghao's hand with gentleness. He brought the younger to bathroom, placing his hand below the running water.

"Hyung I'm fine". Minghao tried but as if Jun will listen. Jun make Minghao sit on the bed and applied the ointment on his hand.

"Hao....... How many times do I have to tell you to be careful?" Jun said wrapping a bandage around Minghao's hand.

"Hyung, I have you to take care of me". Minghao smiled. Jun looked at him, trying to figure out if the younger is sincere or just acting. He still can't find anything in younger's eyes other than something that Jun had fall for. That's the younger's pureness.
Minghao smells something.
"Hyung, I smell something burning". Jun suddenly remembered about the iron. He stood up and saw his shirt burnt because of the iron. His eyes suddenly converted into annoyed one.

"See, because of you my shirt burnt". He complains.

"Hyung, I'm sorry". Minghao said looking down.

"Just shut up. I told you to mind your own business, but no. Stupid". Jun said throwing the shirt on the ground forcefully. Minghao flinch at that.
Jun rolled his eyes and take out another shirt.

"Jun, can I come in?" He heard a knock on his door.

"Please come in, the door is open". Jun said putting on his shirt. Wonwoo walked in.

"Jun, here is what you wanted. Soonyoung told me to give it to you". Wonwoo said handing a paper to Jun. Jun took the paper, quickly putting it in his pocket.

"Hey Wonwoo, why did you came? I could have came and get it. How is your fever?" Jun asked touching Wonwoo's forehead.
"See, you still have fever". He added worried.

"Junaaa, I'm fine. It's normal body temperature". Wonwoo took Jun's hand putting it on Jun's own forehead and Jun's another hand on his own forehead. "See, we two have same body temperature". He completed.

"Still, you were sick one not me. I'll work on it so take care okay". Jun said patting younger's head and left.
Wonwoo smiled and finally noticed Minghao.

"Ohh Hao, I just wanted to give Jun some paper Soonyoung told me to give him". Wonwoo said telling truth but not fully.

"I can understand that hyung. I hope you are better now". Minghao said showing bitter smile.