73

They all rush to hospital. As soon they get there, they saw the four managers, their clothes covered with blood.

"Where....where are my..sons?" Queen cried holding Jin's arms.

"Hyung where are they? What happened?" Jeonghan asked trying to control his tears.

"Please calm down, they are getting treated". Namjoon told them.

"Tell us what happened". King said, Namjoon nodded.

"All the Princes got into an accident while returning home. Unfortunately their car's breaks fail and they lose the control over it and crashed into a tree". Namjoon explained looking down.

"Break failed, how? Why didn't you check?" Queen shouted.

"Calm down dear, it's not their fault". King said holding his wife, who was crying a lot. "Who was driving?" King asked.

"It was Mingyu". Hoseok replied.

All the wives were shivering from fear, they can't imagine anything happening to their husbands.

"Chan and Mingyu were in front, Soonyoung and Jun were in middle while rest three were at the back". Jin added.

"They will be alright, right?" Minghao asked looking at them with hope, but the managers just look down.

A doctor walked out of the emergency room of Chan.

"Doctor, how's my husband?" YN asked.

"See we are doing our best mam. He has already loss a lot of blood and had injured his head. We can't say anything right now". With saying that the doctor hurried somewhere.

YN was shocked, she didn't said anything, standing there frozen.

"YN, everything will be alright". Seungkwan tried to assure her. YN look at him with an expressionless face. Suddenly she felt dizzy and fainted.

"YN, hey..... YN.... Doctor". Hospital staff took YN to a room, checking her blood pressure.

"She had gotten a shock. It'll take some time for her to recover. For now let her rest". Doctor told them and left.

"What should we do?" Seungkwan cried hugging Jeonghan. Who was so broken to stay strong for the youngers.

Wonwoo hadn't talk anything, he was just sitting on bench by himself, lost in his thoughts.

"Won". Queen sat beside him, putting her hand on his shoulder. Wonwoo look at her and suddenly all the emotions fill him. He hugged her and started to cry.

"Mother, Mingyu will be fine, right? Nothing will happen to him? Please tell me he is going to be okay..... please" he cried.

"Son, he'll be fine..... Let's have faith in God". She said stroking his back.

"I.... I can't live without him mother.... I love him a lot...... I..... I love him".

"I know son, and he loves you too. He will be fine for you. Trust me". Wonwoo just cried more hugging her.

"Hao put yourself together". Jihoon said hugging Minghao who was crying. Jihoon wanted to cry too but he is controlling his tears.

"Jun hyung........... I am scared..... Nothing will happen to him, right?" Minghao asked looking at Jihoon with his teary eyes. Jihoon wipes his tears.

"We should stay strong Hao. They are our husbands. They are strong, they will be alright". Jihoon said assuring him but inside, he was scared himself.