46

After finishing lunch with their mother in law, all the wives returns back to their rooms to rest for a while.

Wonwoo came in his room, and decided to read a book.
He went to his small book shelf in the room and happily chose a book to room. But his eyes landed on a file laying on the table.

Being curious he take the file and check. Wasn't it the same file Mingyu and Soonyoung were working on yesterday. As Wonwoo have seen them discussing something yesterday.

But Mingyu have told him that they have a meeting today, so why this file is laying here.

Wonwoo knows how clumsy his puppy is. He definitely forgot it here. So Wonwoo thought he should give it to him.

Wonwoo wear his jacket, took car keys and the file obviously.

"Hey Wonu, where?" Jeonghan asked seeing Wonwoo going somewhere.

"Oh hyung, Gyu forgot his file. I should give it to him". Wonwoo told him, Jeonghan nodded and Wonwoo left.

Wonwoo drive to the building and parked the car in the parking.
He decided to meet Jimin first so he get off on the ground floor.
He was going to meet Jimin but he saw Mingyu going somewhere.

"Oww, where is Gyu going? Is he going back home for the file?" Wonwoo mumbled and thought Mingyu will come to elevator.

But Mingyu just got out of the main door. Wonwoo thought of stopping him, so he followed him.

But he got confused when Mingyu was walking on the street. He followed Mingyu till he saw him waving at a girl.

But what happened next was what Wonwoo have never imagined.

The girl hugged him tightly. And then Mingyu gave his black card to her, and called her baby. It might be a misunderstanding Wonwoo thought, but the kiss..... It clears everything.

Wonwoo couldn't think straight. Mingyu has a girlfriend and he loves her. Then what was it with him? Why did Mingyu said he loves him? Why did he used his feelings like this?

So many questions filled Wonwoo's mind. He doesn't know what to do.
He ran away from there as fast as he can. Bumping into people's while tears continuously falling.

He somehow get to his car. Crying his heart out. He finally have erase all his feelings for Soonyoung and started to love Mingyu. He finally started to feel loved, but it was just an act.

Mingyu never loved him, all he did was lying. Telling those false promises, those false confessions.
Mingyu is such a big lier.

It took Wonwoo some time to get calmed. He still doesn't want to go home.
But where else he could go?
He can't go to his mother and make her worried. She finally got so happy about him and Mingyu being in a good relationship. If she finds out about this, her heart will break.

Wonwoo don't know what to do. He doesn't know how to talk to Mingyu. What to say to the younger.

He decided to drive back home and think about it. He has to talk to Mingyu. He has a right to know the answer.

Soonyoung reached home and quickly went to Mingyu's room.
He knocks twice but Wonwoo didn't open the door.

"Owww Youngie, what are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked as he was still in the living room and saw Soonyoung hurriedly going to Wonwoo's room.

"Oh hyung, that idiot puppy forgot to bring the file. But Wonwoo is not opening the door. Is he sleeping?" Soonyoung asked.

"Ohh the file. Wonwoo took it to office. He left for a while now. He might return anytime soon". Jeonghan told him.