43

A quick chapter for our The8's birthday.
Btw it's my birthday month too.

The brothers are so relaxed as their parents finally returned. It was the most surprising week for them when the parents were away.

1st day the power problem. It was itself a big Chaos.
Then 2nd day the kids problem, thankly the brothers resolve it.
3rd day it was the wives surprising them with being all chill and carefree.
4th day, the wives again surprising them with a candle light dinner. Which the husbands loved a lot.
5th day, was somehow normal, there was not much Chaos than Jisoo almost killing Jeonghan and Jihoon chasing Seungkwan and YN with his guitar. Wonwoo and Minghao sitting, eating popcorn and enjoying the chaos.

It was all still fine but yesterday was the most surprising.

The brothers have just returned from work when they were greeted by all the maids at main door.

"Now, what they did today?" Seungcheol asked knowing well that it's about the wives.

"Sir, you should look yourself". The maid said, the brothers sigh and went inside.

What they saw was really shocking.
Seungkwan was singing his heart out on the karaoke machine. YN was dancing to it, jumping on the sofa.

Wonwoo was playing Rock paper scissors with Loofy. Minghao was watching a movie while crying.

Jeonghan and Jisoo going crazy and having a fight with fake swords. The husbands didn't know from where those swords came. Jihoon was nowhere to be found.

Seungcheol came to Jeonghan, stopping him.

"Hannie, what's happening?"

"Ohh my Cheollie, my handsome husband, my baby love, my prince charming, my delulu".

"Hehe, enough Hannie. Wait........ Why do I smell alcohol". Seungcheol said as he finds it really odd, the way all the wives were behaving.

"Alcohol, nahhh baby, you are the alcohol which makes me feel drunk". Jeonghan said trying to balance himself on his feets.

"Jisoo hyung carefully". Jisoo was about to loss his balance and fall but thankly Seokmin held him in time.

"Ohhh Minnie, you saved me like a hero, now I should kiss you". Jisoo said cupping younger's cheeks and bringing their lips closer. Seokmin quickly stopped him, putting his hand between their lips.

"Hyung, you are actually drunk". Seokmin sigh hugging his drunk wife.

"Hao, why are you crying?" Jun asked sitting beside the younger.

"Hyung". Minghao looked at him with his teary eyes. He quickly hugged Jun's arm, resting his head on Jun's shoulder.
"Hyung the movie, it's........... It's so funny". The younger said sniffling.
Jun bite his lips, trying to control his giggles. He shook his head, patting the younger's head.

"The movie is indeed funny Hao".

"YN get down, you might fall". Chan was worried for YN as she was dancing on the sofa and not to mention being drunk.

"No Oppa, I want to dance. Go Kwanie Oppa, rock the stage". She shouted waving her hands and jumping.

Seungkwan sang the melody, handing another mic to Hansol. He dance and sang dramatically.
Hansol chuckled and sang the song, dancing along with him.