38

I thought it'll be really funny but it turned out a little sad, but still enjoy you guys. And next chapter will be total chaos.

The above picture is so JunHao.

"Wait...... You all had a crush?"

"Well you guys already know. I had this huge crush on Hannie from the start". Seungcheol explain. Jeonghan blushed Hard after knowing this.

"Ammmm having crush wasn't prohibited so yeah..... I just used to like him". Seokmin said awkwardly.

"That guy from comedy club?" Mingyu asked and Seokmin nodded.

"It's okay Jisoo, I can tell that guy must be funny to be Seokmin's crush". Jeonghan said not comforting but obviously triggering the younger. Jisoo just shrugged his hand away.
"I'm not jealous bitch".

"Sure you are not fucker".

"And Mingyu you?"

"Not one but many hyung, Mingyu hyung use to have many crushes". Hansol teased.

"Yaaa, it's only six.... Should I tell them how you use to follow our English teacher all around cause you liked her". Mingyu teased back.

"What? English teacher? The one who is married and have 3 kids?" Mingyu and Seokmin nodded at Chan's question.

"Yaa it was just a crush". Hansol said pouting.

"Okay okay.... It's okay Hansol to have crush on older people.... But you two.... How come we don't know about your crush?" Seungcheol asked raising his eyebrow at Jun and Soonyoung.

"Is it not normal for us to have a crush?" Jun asked back and all the five shook their heads.

"Is it boy or girl".

"Boy".

"From our university?"

"Nae".

"Just tell us who?"

"Not telling".

"Aiiish... We told our crushes, now you two should tell your hyung". Mingyu said pouting.

"What? We didn't asked you". Soonyoung said defending.

"Sure.... Let them be hyung.... The two only share it with each other. They don't need us". Chan said acting sulky.

"Hey.... It's not that.... Ammm it's just a crush on someone not important. As we are married, so why mention them". Jun reasons.

"It's okay hyung... I was just joking". Chan said hugging Jun's arm. Jun patted his head with a smile on. Even though the brothers weren't curious about their crush anymore but the wives were.

"Okay so now what to do?" Seokmin asked thinking of doing something more.

"I've an suggestion" Seungcheol said.

"Yes hyung".

"Let's just ask a question each and everyone has to answer that question including us. Let's just go by sitting". He suggested and everyone quickly agreed.

"Okay so I will go first. So if you have to trade any one of our brothers, who will you trade and why?" Seokmin asked, excited for crazy answers.

"First you tell us Minnie".

"Yes sure. It's you Mingyu ,I'll definitely trade you and you know why just because you are annoying". Seokmin said and both Mingyu and him rolled their eyes at each other, making others laugh.