29

"Hao, quickly get ready. We need to hurry". Minghao was confused that firstly why did Soonyoung wanted to take Jihoon out on a date suddenly and secondly why Jun wanted to join him but still he quickly get changed.

He shortly apply some makeup while Jun was also ready.

"Hey silly, your hair". Jun said and started to brush Minghao's hairs.

"Now it looks fine". Jun has a satisfied smile after being sure that the younger's hairs were perfectly styled. Minghao was blushing as Jun's handsome face was just inches apart from his, also Jun pampering him was like a dream to him.

"Hao.... Let's go". Jun snap him out of his thoughts as he again took his hand taking him down the stairs.

"Junaaa, Youngie have already left". His mother told him.

"I know mother, he'll never leave me". Jun smile sheepily and quickly jogged out of the palace with Minghao.

In the parking lot, Soonyoung was indeed waiting for Jun, uttering some coherent words.

"I knew it, you will not leave without me. Now tell me where are you going?" Jun asked raising his eyebrow.

"Can you stop following me? You fucker Huihui". Soonyoung said side eyeing him.

"There is no way I'll do that Youngie, wherever you go, I'll follow you like a shadow". And Jun playfully winked.

"Shut up and get inside the car already". Soonyoung groan opening the passenger seat door.

Jihoon thought that it was for Jun but then Jun opened the back seat door.
"Hao, come on hop in". Jun told Minghao and after Hao sat Jun sat beside him closing the door.

Soonyoung was patiently waiting for Jihoon to sit, Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and Soonyoung action him to sit in the front seat. After Jihoon sat, Soonyoung close the door and walked to sit in drivers seat.

The drive was silent as none of them know where they are going except Soonyoung.
Soonyoung stopped at one place.
"Jihoon and Minghao, you two stay in the car. Me and Jun will be back in 2 mins". And with that Soonyoung left.

"Hyung.... What happened? Why Soonyoung hyung took you out all of sudden?" Minghao was curious so he asked.

"I really don't know what Soonyoung is thinking right now Hao. Today my uncle and aunt beat me, and I told Soonyoung about it. He is now angry". Jihoon told the truth.

"What? How dare they? I thought they have changed. Bloody sinners". Minghao angered.

Soonyoung and Jun came back quickly, Jun was asking something to Soonyoung while walking to car, but Soonyoung didn't replied.

Soonyoung once again start the car, and now the route looks familiar to Jihoon. And no after much time, they were in front of Jihoon's uncle's house.
Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, furrowing his eyebrows.
Soonyoung was serious. He got out of the car. Opening the other door, taking Jihoon's hand and getting him outside too.
Jihoon was hesitant to walk but Soonyoung give a squish to his hand, indicating him to move. Jihoon just followed Soonyoung. Jun and Minghao following behind.

Soonyoung knocked on the door.
Soon Jihoon's aunt opened the door, looking surprised seeing Soonyoung at her door.
"Owww Soonyoung dear, what brings you here?" She acted to be nice.

"Who's at the door?" His uncle to came, widening his eyes when he saw Soonyoung.
"Owww son, please come in". He offered.

Soonyoung glared at them with anger. He fense in his coat's pocket, taking out a bundle of notes.
He angrily throws the money on the lady's face.