11

Jihoon and Wonwoo were dragged in a small alley by three men. They were looking rich but there was so much lust in their eyes which scared them.
"Let go of us". Jihoon warned but the guy only smirk.
"Ahhh this shortie is so damm sexy".
The guy made his way to Jihoon, and Jihoon was quick to kick his shin. The guy groan in pain. Wonwoo too, punch one man but another man quickly locked Wonwoo's hands behind so that he will not be able to fight, and the man Wonwoo had punched got up, eyeing Wonwoo up and down.

The man Jihoon had kicked got angry and slapped Jihoon hard, there were print of his fingers on his cheeks. Then he pinned Jihoon on wall and started to lessen the distance between their lips. Jihoon tried to get away from his grip, but the man was indeed stronger than Jihoon as he can handle Jihoon by himself, unlike Wonwoo.

The distance was lessening as Jihoon was feeling more and more scared, he doesn't want his first time to be anyone other than his husband. He was having tears and fear in his eyes. He was wishing that somehow Soonyoung to come and then a hand came in between them and pushed the man's face away.
It was Soonyoung... Jihoon can't help but feel so relieved as Soonyoung is finally here. Mingyu was also there helping Wonwoo to fight with other two.

The man was on ground, when Soonyoung angrily got onto him and started to punch him.
"How dare you touch my wife". He said and punched him again and again.
Thankly their two managers, Hoseok and Yoongi came.

"Soonyoung stop, it's enough".

"No hyung, he'll die today". Yoongi tried to stop him but he didn't listen, he was super angry. Yoongi doesn't have any other option, he looked at his boyfriend, Hoseok and when he got a node from him, he forcefully pulled Soonyoung away by his collar.

"That's enough boy". Hoseok said in his calm voice helping Soonyoung to get up from the ground. The two managers took the mens away.

"You........ What if something happened". Soonyoung angrily raised his hand at Jihoon, making the younger flinch and shaking. But Soonyoung didn't hit him, he was super angry but he still don't want to hurt Jihoon. He harshly pulled Jihoon by his arms, making his way to their car. Mingyu too following behind pulling Wonwoo's hand, but not as harshly as Soonyoung. Yes Mingyu was also angry indeed.

Soonyoung pushed Jihoon in the car and sat beside him, Mingyu and Wonwoo sat facing them.
Jihoon was literally shivering as he was super scared, what will Soonyoung do to him? He can't stop thinking about it.

"Explain". Soonyoung's words were simple but you can sense that anger in his voice which was enough to make other scared.
"Mo... Mother t...told us". The words couldn't form properly from Jihoon's mouth, he looked at Wonwoo for help, who was scared too. Mingyu was also having that dark, cold gaze which was now scaring the older, and Soonyoung have already scared him by his behaviour. But whom to blame, wasn't it their fault for getting in trouble.

Jihoon's answer made both Soonyoung and Mingyu surprised, why did their mother do this. Mingyu saw that Wonwoo have a bruise on the side of lips, so he took out his handkerchief and started to clean it carefully.
"Why?" Mingyu asked looking in Wonwoo's eyes to make him sure that they will not harm them but they are just a little angry. Wonwoo was less scared now and decided to answer.
"Because.......ammmm.... Her informer told her that you two are dating someone behind her back". He told them, not daring to look up and make eye contact.
"What?" Was their only reaction.

There was a silence for a while before Mingyu spoke. "So what you found?" Mingyu was really relieved that his girlfriend wasn't there or he might have got caught red handed.
"That, it was a fake information". Wonwoo replied. Jihoon was silently crying, wasn't because of Soonyoung but he was still in trauma that what if Soonyoung didn't came on time and saved him, but wait how did they know.
"How did you know that we were here?" Maybe same question was going through Wonwoo's mind as he asked them.
"Oww, Soonyoung hyung came to me and said that he think he saw Jihoon hyung and he really wants to confirm if he really is or not, so we came finding you". Mingyu told them.