25

The tiger plushie Jihoon gave to Soonyoung is in the above picture.

...............

All the brothers reached at the venue with their wives.
It was a beach side and they were happy seeing all the decoration and arrangements done by the cute grandmother and grandmother couples.

"Hello, thank you so much for inviting us" All the Princes and their wives bowed.

"It's our pleasure. We hope you guys will enjoy today". One of the old couple said. All of them nodding happily.

"So, are you guys excited for today? Let's get it started". Bambam announced. All the Princes didn't know what to do.

"So, the first game is............. Accidental kiss". Yugyeom announced.

"We are good at it, right baby". Bambam winked at his husband.

"The game is simple, you guys have to pass 10 papers from one end to another. But the condition is, if even one paper falls down while passing, you will be eliminated. And............ You guys have to pass the papers between your lips".

Everyone were little surprised by the game. But they were also excited to play, except our SoonHui obviously.

Firstly Bambam and Yugyeom played and to everyone's surprise, they ace it. Everyone were speechless to even say a word as the couple was perfect for this game. It seemed like the winner is already decided.

Then YN and Chan tried, but failed after 5 papers. They could have almost kissed but they controlled their selves on time.

Then went Hansol and Seungkwan, and no matter how many game they had played together. This was not their cup of tea as the failed at the very beginning, getting laughter and claps from audience.

After them, Seokmin and Jisoo went. They were doing it so agressively that they both ended up kissing each other, instead of passing the paper. The crowd was going crazy.

Now it was Wonwoo and Mingyu. Wonwoo was slow and Mingyu was clumsy, so they had to fail. But at least they were happy that others found them cute while playing.

Now it was Soonyoung and Jihoon's turn. Both were already awkward when they put the paper between their lips. They tried to do their best but didn't last long as the paper slipped between their lips, but thankly because of Jihoon's short height, Jihoon's lips landed on Soonyoung's chin. Both were embarrassed by it.

Then it was Seungcheol and Jeonghan. The crowd went crazy when Seungcheol held Jeonghan's neck and looks so intimate while doing the game. But it wasn't their luck to as on the 9th paper, they stumbled a little and paper slipped. But they just happily kissed each other, accepting the result.

It was Lastly Jun and Minghao. Minghao have already decided that they will lose as they don't have that factor of coordination between them. But he was wrong. Jun seems good at it. And he told Minghao only two things to remember. One, they should move accordingly and two, he should focus on the paper between them, not the people looking at.
And it actually worked, as they were sync while moving and they actually pass 10 papers very easily.

"Wow, so the winners of first game are, JunHao and YugBam". The old couple who organised the event announced and everyone clapped for them.

"Okay, so next game is........... I don't understand but I love you. It's a simple game. There are some English words, one partner will explain it in English while other one will guess the word". Yugyeom explain the game and again it was exciting and funny one.