63

"Oho.... It smells so good. I bet the children gonna love the food". Seungkwan said excitedly.

"Ikr, we put a lot of efforts. And it's worth it". Jisoo said being satisfied.

"It's because we did it all together". Jeonghan said opening his arms. All the other wives smiled and joined the group hug.

"The children are here". One servent told them. They all smiled and walked out of the kitchen to greet the kids.

But soon their smiles drops seeing the children.

"Wait, how many there actually are?" Jeonghan questions looking at like 70 to 80 kids.

"Hyung, we cooked for like 30 to 35 kids only". Minghao said.

"Excuse me, how many the kids are?" Jihoon asked a servent.

"Tatal 73". The servent replied.

"73? What should we do now Oppa?" YN asked worried.

"Let's first greet the kids for now". Jisoo said.

All the wives smiled at the kids, welcoming them.

"Let's ask our husbands for some help". Wonwoo said as maybe they can be at help, at least.

"So you are saying, you don't cook enough food for the children?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo nodded.

"Now what do we supposed to do?" Chan said sighing.

"Actually doing something than wasting our time here. Let's go in kitchen and think about something". Mingyu told them.

"We need to buy some time and cook some more". Minghao said.

"We can do it if we all work together". Jun added. Minghao smiled at him and nodded.

"But first we need to busy the kids with something". Soonyoung said.

"I know what to do. Kwanie, you got a job". Jeonghan said looking at Seungkwan who gave him a quick nod.

"Hansol, Chan and YN should help Seungkwan, while we all cook". Jihoon said and the youngers nodded.

"Some of us have to work on starters first, as we'll be serving them first. Let's divide the work". Seungcheol suggested.

"Mingyu, I'll be working with you". Soonyoung said.

"Me too". Jun added.

"Okay then, Minghao and Jihoon hyung, you two work on starters. Jeonghan hyung and Seungcheol hyung will be working on side dishes. Jisoo hyung and Seokmin should work on desserts, while Soonyoung hyung, Jun hyung and Wonwoo hyung will help me with main course". All nodded to Mingyu and started to work.

"Guys is the food rea....... Ohhh what are Oppas doing here?" Sammy asked looking at the Princes.

Seungcheol then explained the girls and Hyungwon everything.

"You all can blame us all you want. Afterall it's our fault for not asking granny about the number of children coming". Jeonghan said looking down.

"It's not time for blaming, we need to hurry up". Chaewon said, other girls also nodding.

"Me and Chaewon Unni knows how to cook, let us help you here. Sammy, Yoonji and Miaoyi can help Chan and Hansol". Yoonhae said.

The wives were surprised with offer, they smile and nodded.

"I know little bit of baking so I can help Seokmin with desserts". Hyungwon said raising his hand a little.

"I may also be at some help". Xiaojun said but most of them know he is only good at making Chaos.