28

"The mate of Prince Soonyoung is Lee Jihoon". And Jihoon was selected as one of the mates of the Princes. He was happy that now he can be free from his uncle and aunt's torture. But it was too early to celebrate cause when he saw who was his mate, he couldn't be happy anymore.

Jihoon knew it is better to be with his torturing relatives than being with a new torture.

"Uncle aunty I will not marry him". Jihoon told them, just to receive a slap from his aunt.

"What did you said? I'm fucking warning you, bitch.... If you don't get married with Prince nicely and didn't brought us money, we'll kill you". She treatend him by grabbing his neck.

Jihoon didn't have any other choice so he just nodded.

"Hao". Jihoon picked inside the room, which was given to Minghao.

"Oww Jihoon hyung?" Minghao was himself lost in his own thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Jihoon softly asked, taking a seat beside him.

"I don't think I'm hyung". Minghao sigh as there was all worry on his face.

"You also don't want this marriage?" Minghao shook his head as an answer.

"Who would want to marry those assholes, even if they are the last person on this earth, I'll never marry them". He added hugging the pillow.

"I hate Soonyoung, I will never even like him. They both are assholes but the situation is making us do something that will only make our life worse". Jihoon uttered being super worried about the future.

"Me too hyung, that Jun will never be part of my heart. I can't even respect him, let the love word aside".

Jihoon nodded to what Minghao said.
"Hyung.... What if they torture us, or force us to sleep with them. I am scared that they will definitely hurt us after marriage. I can't imagine what will happen to us". Tears started to escape from Minghao's eyes as he started to worry about his future.

'just till I get the money from you, fucker Soonyoung..... Then I'll fucking leave you' Jihoon thought in his mind.

.....................

All the Princes returned home from work.
They were happy seeing thier in laws there.

"Oww Aappa, Dad..... How are you?" Chan the youngest went to his in laws bowing and then hugging them.

"We are really good son, how are you doing?" YN's Aappa asked ruffling Chan's hairs.

"I'm fine Aappa, and YN too. Don't worry, as I promised you, I'm taking a good care of her". Chan assured side hugging his wife.

"We trust you son. We are so glad that you are our son in law". YN's dad added patting Chan's shoulder.

"I'm happy to have YN as my wife too. She is really nice girl I would ever asked for". Chan replied and both YN's parents have fondness for their son in law in their eyes. Chan is really a nice guy for their only daughter and they knew it.

"Oppa, Aappa and dad want us to join them in a party. Should we go?" YN asked for Chan's permission.

"Off course we will honey". Chan said with a smile.
(YN has both fathers)

"Mom, I'm glad you came. How are you doing?" Seokmin asked hugging Jisoo's mother.

"I'm doing good son, how are you doing? Does my Jisoo trouble you much?" She asked side eyeing ger son, who was ready to argue.