71 ~ Seventy-One

"Mm, just like that," your moans crescendoed with his rapid rhythm. "Kiss me, Toru. Kiss me." Your plea was desperate, your need for him evident in every breath.

His hand slid beneath your left leg, bending it gently as he leaned down from his towering stance, capturing your lips in a fiery kiss. Despite the intensity, his tempo remained unyielding.

"Ugh," you moaned into his mouth, your hands roaming beneath his arms to gently claw at his back.

He hissed against your lips, his half-lidded eyes smoldering with desire. "Feels incredible to be inside you, baby... so damn good."

He devoured your lips hungrily, nipping at your lower lip. In response, your nails dug into his back, eliciting a deep groan from him.

Satoru's thrusts became rougher, driving you both closer to the edge of ecstasy. The room filled with the sound of your moans mingling with the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin.

You tightened your grip on his back, urging him on with each impassioned kiss against his lips, jaw, and neck, nipping at his Adam's apple.

With a primal growl, the sorcerer broke away from your torturous caress, his hot breath mingling with yours as he gazed into your eyes, his own filled with raw desire. "You're driving me wild, Y/N," he murmured huskily.

The tension between you reached a fever pitch, the heat building between you like a raging inferno.

In a state of overstimulation, you bit his collarbone, igniting a primal response that propelled you both over the edge.

You heard him release an animalistic growl; pleasure washed over you in relentless waves as you clung to each other, lost in the throes of passion.

You'd came harder than the first time, gasping for air, before biting on your lower lips. Your mind flash white and he found you endearing.

"Ah," he grunted deeply, a wicked smirk dancing on his lips. "You're full of surprises, aren't you?" With another powerful thrust, he indulged your climax, prolonging the ecstasy a little while longer.

As you slowly eased down from the peak of pleasure, Satoru withdrew gently, effortlessly discarding the used condom.

Through teary eyes, you watched him move, his flushed skin and messy white hair only adding to his allure. The sight of him left you intoxicated with desire, craving the taste of his sweat on your tongue.

He looked godly. Even you were forced to admit.

Caught in your intense gaze, Satoru smirked knowingly, mischief glistening in his eyes. "Like what you see?" he teased, shedding the rest of his clothing and shoes to reveal his flawless physique.

Your throat went dry as you licked your lips, struggling to find your voice amidst the lingering sensations of pleasure. "Y-yes," you managed to whisper, your words barely audible.

His eyebrow arched playfully at your response, a hint of amusement in his eyes. Even you were surprised by your own boldness, but in that moment, you felt emboldened by the raw passion between you.

"Is that right?" Satoru's voice dripped with anticipation as he scooped you up in his arms, effortlessly carrying you back to the center of the bed. "Shall we keep going then?" With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he gently flipped you onto your front before positioning himself above you.

Your breath hitched as he plunged into you again, a primal growl escaping his lips, echoing the raw desire coursing through both of you.

"F-fuck, can't get enough," he growled, his voice thick with desire.