49 ~ Forty-Nine

[A]t this point, you were utterly frustrated by his teasing and... his insistence on not taking you.

You needed him. Now. Inside you.

But you refused to be the bigger person and express your desires, knowing it would only stroke his ego further.

"I'm losing interest, not that you or this whole charade was interesting from the start," you asserted with a steely gaze, ignoring the fiery ache in your pelvis, and observed his reaction.

He still looked unfairly good—lips swollen and red, hair disheveled and tousled, confusion painting his features beautifully.

He blinked at you, as if trying to comprehend your words before chuckling. "Yet, your cunt says otherwise."

"You're being crude—"

"Oh, but I want to fuck you... bad," he commented casually, pulling your bra slightly lower to reveal your hardened nipples.

They were pink and fully aroused now. He teased one of them by pinching and rolling it between his thumb and index finger.

"U-um."

You felt his breath hitch by your ear, his self-control unraveling with each passing second.

"Your layers. They're such a buzzkill," he breathed, sending shivers down your spine. "And your gaze..."

"W-what do you mean?"

"It's like your eyes are begging me to take the 'P' out of your pride and make you ride... Just want to take my time watching you unravel, slowly... ever so slowly."

Your body reacted to his words, clenching and unclenching with pleasure.

"You're a sadist."

"Mhm," he acknowledged with a nod. "One who wants to fuck sooo fucking bad."

His free hand went to your waist and guided you roughly to the bulge in his pants, which seemed to be ferociously screaming to be let out.

Your eyes widened, mouth falling open as you felt him against your soaked cunt. "Ahh—"

"Beautiful," he remarked, and you noticed the darkness in his eyes expand further. "Your reactions are exquisite."

"Don't play games with me," you growled, glaring at him. But deep down, you knew you couldn't endure much more of this torment.

"Alright," he relented with a nod. "I'll be a good guy. I won't make you beg."

Your breath hitched at his unexpected concession. Him? A good guy? After putting you through all this?

"Just call me Satoru, once," he demanded. It seemed like a simple request, nothing too demanding. "Be a good girl and say my name."

"S-satoru," you breathed out, complying with his demand, and his composure wavered.

He leaned closer, his lips claiming yours in a ravenous kiss, his tongue asserting dominance, savoring the taste of his name on your tongue.

Unlike before, there was nothing gentle about his approach; he was devouring you.

"Um—," you moaned against his lips, unable to resist his intensity.

"You taste amazing," he admitted, his voice laced with need. "You have no idea how many nights I've fantasized about this moment since you arrived."

His confession sent a jolt of arousal through you, reigniting the ache between your legs.

"Just let me have you," he declared boldly, releasing your wrists and trailing searing kisses down your body, from your lips to your neck and breasts.