69 ~ Sixty-Nine

"A-Ah," you gasped softly, your fingers curling into the sheets beneath you as his lips trailed along your collarbone, coaxing shivers of pleasure down your spine.

Dressed in nothing but a snug top and a mini skirt, you felt exposed yet exhilarated under his hungry gaze.

"You're playing with fire, Y/N," Satoru's voice purred, his hands skimming over your skin with a heat that left you yearning for more. "But don't worry, I'll give you exactly what you're begging for."

With each touch, he pushed you closer to the edge, fueling a burning ache that made your body arch in ecstasy.

"S-satoru," you moaned, the tension thick between you as he lifted your top upward, his lips finding your breast. You whimpered, "More... Umph."

A hand crept to your lips, stifling a needy moan as your eyes drank in his presence, filled with an insatiable hunger that pulsed within you.

"Nah, babe," Satoru clicked his tongue disapprovingly, his gaze lifting from the swell of your chest, a playful pout on his lips. "Don't hold back those sweet sounds."

Your eyes locked with his, a primal heat flickering between you. "O-okay," you breathed, your voice thick with desire.

Meanwhile, his fingers danced along your spine, deftly undoing the clasp of your bra before his teeth closed around a tender bud, teasing it gently.

"Ooh," you gasped, a shiver coursing through you. His tongue traced circles around your nipple before releasing it with an enticing pop.

As he lavished attention on your other breast, your back arched, a needy whimper escaping your lips. His pause drew a soft whine from you, but his chuckle only fueled your desire.

"Ah, fuck," he groaned, rising from his position above you to shed his dark blue jujutsu sorcerer jacket. His right hand brushing his hair back into messy spikes as he flashed you a primal smirk, his eyes smoldering with raw intensity. "You're irresistible. Can you blame me for wanting to... devour you, hm?""

You exhaled shakily, the fire within you burning with a hunger that demanded to be sated. "J-Just...take me—ah."

The deliberate pressure of his knee against your dripping core had you arching into his touch, another gasp escaping your parted lips, toes curling in your shoes.

You yearned to feel him consume you, the mere thought sending a wave of longing coursing through your veins

Your body throbbed with anticipation, craving his touch in the most primal of ways.

"Hm? What was that?" he teased, his voice husky with desire, the air between you electric.

"I said," your gaze narrowed on him, a fierce glare burning in your eyes, intensified by your arousal. "Devour me, Satoru."

A wicked grin spread across his lips at your boldness. "That's more like it, babe."

With a tantalizing slowness, he gripped the hem of his tight-fitting black turtleneck, pulling it over his head in one smooth motion. Every sculpted muscle rippled beneath his skin, a sight that left you breathless with wants.

Why did this man have to be so irresistibly hot?

"Feeling a bit... antsy, hm?" His voice rumbled with a hint of amusement, his intense blue eyes tracing every curve of your body with a predatory gaze. "Would you like me to assist you?"

His words dripped with seduction, a challenge wrapped in silk.

"Um—" you moaned softly, squirming against the pressure of his knee still between your thighs.

"Tsk. Tsk." He clicked his tongue disapprovingly, a wicked grin spreading across his lips. "Impatient, aren't we?"

Then drawing closer, he effortlessly helped you strip away your top and bra, leaving you bare to his hungry stare.

Instead of feeling exposed or embarrassed, his dark stare ignited a primal desire within you, intensifying the ache between your legs.

"S-Sa-toru..." you groaned his name, frustration and desire mingling in your voice.

He was a master at teasing, stoking the flames of anticipation until they threatened to consume you.

You were teetering on the edge, longing for him to fulfill his promise of fucking you crazy.

"Hai, hai," he nodded, flashing you his signature cocky smirk. "Just a moment, babe. Let's rid ourselves of these... nuisances first."

With deliberate slowness, he crouched before you, removing your shoes and socks, his lips trailing scorching kisses along the skin of your left calve, marking you as his possession.

The hunger in his eyes spoke volumes, a silent proclamation of his dominance.

"Kiss me," you demanded, the raw hunger evident in your voice as you yearned for his lips.

A smirk played on his lips as he obliged, pushing himself off his crouched position to devour your mouth with an insatiable hunger, his tongue plunging deep, claiming dominance as his hips pressed against yours with urgency.

You knew he was well-endowed, and the thought of him ravishing you sent a thrill of anticipation through your body, overriding any concerns of discomfort.

As he returned his attention to your neck, he chuckled darkly against your skin, teasing, "You seemed to enjoy it last time when I had my face between your legs. Want me to eat you, hmm?"

Your body quivered in response, your needs laid bare for him to see, and he relished in your heated reaction.

Expecting a shy response, he was pleasantly surprised when you growled, "do it."

"Hm?"

"Eat me," you demanded, your voice dripping with lust, igniting a primal fire within him.

"Sure thing, babe," Satoru Gojo murmured, swiftly removing your skirt.

His gaze lingered on your nearly exposed form as he drank in the sight of you in nothing but your lace panties, before stripping you completely.

Then, he positioned himself between your legs, kneeling on the ground with hunger burning in his dark blue gaze.

Grasping your thighs firmly, he pulled you closer, eliciting a gasp of anticipation as his hot breath teased your core.

"A-ah," you moaned, your fingers instinctively tangling in his hair, urging him closer with each tug.

He complied eagerly, his mouth descending on your pussy as he groaned at the taste of your arousal.

"Urgh," you cried out, your back arching and your legs wrapping around his neck of their own accords. Locking eyes with the strongest sorcerer, you hissed, "F-Fuck. S-So good."