Ch. 179/182 - Aren't You Bastards Crossing the Line?

I'm currently addicted to this game kings' choise that sometimes I forgot to upload, do want to play and join me in server 398. My username is rivee.

█████████████

Aren’t You Bastards Crossing the Line? (1)

█████████████

Iron finally moved wildly in the Southeastern region of the Empire that was completely divided into three forces. Meanwhile, the Southern Kingdom was in a frenzy.

Most of the small kingdoms had already been ruined so the remaining kingdoms had no choice but to form an alliance. However, the quality of their troops had fallen into the quagmire.

Just when their masters had been reduced to only three and the number of their troops had fallen. The other-worlders from all over the continent began to flock to the South. Even the other-worlders staying in the Empire started to rush to the South.

Chosen Ones →  West ― Divine Nation Alliance

Other Worlders → Southern Kingdoms’ Confederation

Just like that, the continent was split into the Empire, the Southern Kingdoms’ Confederation, and Divine Nation Alliance. Just like how the Southeast was largely divided into three forces, the entire Auzria Continent was also divided into these three. The Empire had become the safest area while the Divine Nation Alliance, which directly received God’s power, was slowly becoming stronger.

“We can’t be pushed back any further than here!”

“We have to take special measures…”

The key figures of the Confederation have gathered together but they weren’t able to come up with any specific measures.

“If we ask the Empire for a hand…”

“That moment will spell the end of our confederation! We will definitely be devoured by the Empire!”

They had the two family heads, who were competing for the strongest in the Continent, and even a new rising hero. So, what would happen to them in the future if they asked the Empire, who held these pieces, for a hand? Their confederation would definitely become a vassal country to the Empire.

“It would be good if the other-worlders can grow further but…”

While they were grabbing their heads in worry, the other-worlders from all over the continent started flocking to the confederation.

The most active in the Empire’s Eastern Region, Kim Jungtae. The active figure fleeting all over the Empire, Harry Williams. The brave, most active in the war in the Center’s Capital, Rovanov. The most active in the continent’s Western Region, Jamie. And even joining them were the South’s most reputable, Hikardu, and the person who made a name for himself in the Southern Deserts, Al-Assad.

These other-worlders had all gathered together in the confederation. And following them were their guilds, making the confederation a sacred place for the other-worlders to gather together.

After a while, they began to spread rumors that these six people, who led the other-worlders, were comparable to the master-ranked individuals.