Ch. 28 - Recruitment War (1)

█████████████

█████████████

Someone added this story in their bl reading list👀💀

Also early update today cause I will be busy on Saturday.

█████████████

Jaiden finally stopped his crazy training after the two birds that accompanied him disappeared into his subspace. Instead of training crazily, he spent most of his days holding his sword and staring at it seriously.

The other students looked over in curiosity but they immediately dismissed him and placed him at the back of their heads to continue their own training. This was not the first time that Jaiden had done something crazy so they were already used to his antics. Besides, Jaiden would just continue on with what he was doing and would not care about what the others thought of him.

However, Jaiden's movements were truly too strange. It aroused the curiosity of a lot of people. There were even several professors who pretended to pass by just to see what he was doing seriously with his sword.

One of the knights passed by and looked at him with an expression that screamed 'What the hell are you doing?'. But his expression quickly changed when he got a good look at what Jaiden was truly doing.

"Mana compression?"

Jaiden was actually inserting and compressing small amounts of his mana into his sword. He knew that it was impossible for him to make a compressed mana sword at the drop of a hat so he was trying to increase his proficiency by continuing to compress small amounts of mana in his sword.

"You have already set a direction for the 4th Stage?"

The 4th Stage was the stage when one needed to apply mana in their own way on the swordsmanship or path that they had chosen. However, finding the correct path through various practices would need countless repeated hard training. So it was surprising that Jaiden had already found his own path.

"What in the world..."

The knight was left dumbfounded as he stared blankly at Jaiden. But Jaiden just continued to compress his mana in this snowy weather.

When the knights had seen him train in the basic swordsmanship, they thought that he was just strengthening his basics. This was usually the case even for people who had only learned the Imperial Basic Swordsmanship.

However, it seemed like he had already chosen his path. And the path that he had chosen was extremely simple. He would continue to compress and compress his mana until he could create a harder, stronger and unbreakable sword compared to any other sword.