Ch. 30 - Recruitment War(3)

█████████████

█████████████

I did not go to school yesterday and today because of my asthma so I decided to upload early.

Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/misuziki_

█████████████

During the height of the recruitment war between the troops in the Northeast, Jaiden and the rest of the graduating students were busy growing rapidly while they fought in actual battles at the frontlines.

Wherever it was, the first time was always bound to be difficult. Although they were said to be joining the troops in the ramparts in a safer area of the frontlines, monsters that came up to such structures were all similar. So once they got used to it, the performance of the graduating students began to grow exponentially.

The biggest reason for this change was the graduating students’ talents. Most of them were talented people who were between the 2nd and the 3rd Stage. Usually, skilled and talented people like them would become knight apprentices, commissioned officers, soldiers or be appointed as non-commissioned officers.

Either way, the more than 300 talented students that were gathered here to take charge of a single place were bound to receive goodwill and praise wherever they went.

Because of this, the frontlines, after a very long time, welcomed their graduating class like they were treasures instead of nuisances.

“Ensign 1, you worked hard today too.”

“Thanks.”

Jaiden gulped down the water that he had received from one of the soldiers before looking at the paper in his hand once more. The soldier pushed his face forward in curiosity and asked him what he was reading.

“What’s that?”

“This? Ah. I’m just doing my own investigations.”

“Investigation?”

The soldier tilted his head as he looked at Jaiden strangely.

“Want to see?”

“May I?”

“There’s nothing impossible in this world.”

Jaiden handed over the paper to the soldier as if it was just a simple matter. The soldier immediately read the contents of the paper once it got on his hands.