Ch. 20 - Jaiden's Worth (1)

█████████████

█████████████

Because of Jaiden and the freshmen's stellar performances, the Northeast Military Academy was left in turmoil.

For the first time in the long history of the academy, they had ushered in the largest number of promotions and demotions. They were even scheduled to release at least 30 people. In addition, there were also a lot of people who successfully achieved a two-step promotion so the confusion had been quite significant. This was the first time that the entire academy, including the professors and the students, were left in a ball of confusion.

However, they slowly began to accept this strange situation over the course of time. There were even professors that advocated and insisted on continuing this system in the Northeast Military Academy saying that their previous system was quite restricting for their students. This was because they had seen vast improvements in the students who participated in these chaotic ranking battles.

It seemed like the Northeast Military Academy graduates, which had already been labeled as war weapons, would become even more of a monster in the near future.

They had also started to abandon the idea of selecting only the high-leveled elites in each grade. They had seen Jaiden and the rest of the freshmen students grow stronger together. But what was surprising was the fact that there was not that much difference in their strength. Seeing this, the professors decided to ride this momentum and continue this system to foster and nurture stronger students in the future.

Even the training methods that they had limited and restricted because they were children began to change dramatically.

Usually, the children would be given free time that they could spend indoors. This was a time that they had given them in consideration of their human rights. However, the professors decided to take this back in exchange for spending time outdoors.

The professors had called it camping activities. It was an activity where they would allow the students to experience the unique and refreshing outdoors. But if one looked closely, it was not that much different from gaining hands-on experience.

"Heok... heok... Did the seniors really do all this?"

"From what I recalled, they rolled three times harder than you last year."

"I see. Considering those lunatics' training sessions, they must have really rolled that much."

The rangers nodded their heads at the student's question. They were recalling the kids and the training that they had undergone back then. Especially number 13. He was the pioneer of his class. The children followed his example and trained harder, even willingly surrendering themselves to the hellish training. Number 13 was also a person that was capable of hunting monsters on his own.

"There's actually a punk that we did not need to teach. He did everything on his own..."

"I know that. He's a monster. He's the 4th year's top ranker now, right?"