Ch. 151/155 - A New Phase

█████████████

A New Phase (1)

█████████████

Everyone heard God’s voice.

This was ‘God’s Order’. A voice that not only spoke to the other-worlders and the chosen ones but to all of the people living in the continent.

― The continent will succumb to darkness if this swarm of evil devours the Imperial Palace… No matter what happens, protect the Imperial Palace, my children.

A white pillar of light appeared in the Imperial Palace that resisted the void energy as soon as God’s voice ended.

The beings of the void were trying to push the Death Lord, whose upper body was already half-gone, into the crystal behind the skeleton in white armor while the other beings were trying to stop them. Even the Imperial knights that appeared helped the knights and the skeleton in white armor to block the Death Lord and the beings of the void with all their might. However, there were many beings from the void. Some were even so strong that they were comparable to the apostles. The knights had no choice but to be pushed back little by little by their offensive.

The Death Lord took advantage of the gap that was created by this as he moved forward.

“No!”

The white robed priests rushed forward and tried to block the Death Lord. The priests also had to stop them with all their might since this matter was not just about the Empire. The wizards of the Wizard Tower also rushed in but the Death Lord had already regained his strength and power after the God of Death had torn apart the barrier. Despite their struggles, the Death Lord’s blood magic easily dealt with the wizards and the priests and allowed him to eventually reach the crystal as he touched it with his remaining hand.

The white crystal was slowly dyed black and was being contaminated with just the touch of his hand.

Everyone couldn’t help but fall into despair as they watched dimensional cracks appear one after another in the sky. The knights and the wizards moved to try and stop the Death Lord but the beings of the void were able to easily stop their wishful thinking.

In just less than an hour, the once pristine white crystal had almost been contaminated black.

Just half of the crystal being dyed black had broken down the force that surrounded the Imperial capital which led to the expansion of the dimensional gate. And with the expansion of the dimensional gate, the death energy and contaminated mana that spread out in the surroundings had grown enormous.

And now, when the death energy was going to turn the white crystal into black…

A sharp attack fell from the sky and flew towards the Death Lord’s hand.

Slash!

― Keuk!

A young man descended as the sword light cut off part of the Death Lord’s finger that was touching the crystal.

Holy power swept away all of the unclean energy in the surroundings as a sturdy sanctuary was created around the Imperial Palace. All of this happened the moment the young man appeared.

― Saint…

The Death Lord looked at the being that cut its finger off.

This was the existence, the only one, that destroyed their plans and their ranks. And he had now appeared with his black steel mana sword while lightning covered his entire body.