Ch. 2- Preparing to Run Away from Home (1)

█████████████

█████████████

― You are the first user in the God Game. Save Auzria Continent from its imminent destruction.

― Beta Tester's Special Privilege: You have synchronized with the eight-year-old Jaiden Leonhardt's body.

― Thanks to your innate ability, you have incompletely expressed Leonhardt's Bloodline.

― The Main Quest: 'Become the master of the family' will be given to you. Breaking the main quest will bring you one step closer to the collapse of the continent.

Bombarded by the notifications, Lee Junghoo couldn't help but panic for a while after waking up once again in Jaiden's body. All he could do was stare blankly at the ceiling for two straight days. The fact that everything that he had done so far was just a beta test for this God-made game was quite shocking.

The maid that took care of him all his childhood brought him his meal with concern in her eyes. However, Jaiden couldn't care less about her. But thanks to the meal that she had brought him, he could barely calm down and pull himself together.

This ducal family was one of the Empire's strongest families. However, they would eventually collapse under the onslaught of monsters which would then lead to the destruction of the North. With that in mind, it was safe to say that the Empire's destruction was only a matter of time.

Compared to the beta test, there might be plenty of other people who would come to this place. However, regardless of their number they would still not be able to stop the destruction of the continent.

There was only one thought that flashed in Jaiden's head when his thoughts had gone towards this direction.

I need to endure and survive until I'm 35 years old.

Rather than preventing the destruction of the continent, he believed that the only choice that he could take was to come up with strategies to survive.

"Let's throw away the main quest."

He tried to break the main quest during the beta test but he was smashed and ground to powder so he was sure that this was not his way back home.

After deciding to throw away the main quest, the gears in his head turned as he immediately thought of ways on how he could survive.

A ball of light had approached him when he was just about to die from a car accident in the real world. So perhaps, all the other beta testers had their own stories too. But even though those people were also desperate for the promised rewards, they were still swept away by the horrendous flow of the battle and failed to stop the destruction of the continent.